Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolyan

Hey 405th!!!
This is my first thread! I'm new to armor construction, but I have some big plans for the conventions I go to. I am currently setting up my pepakura builds and have some small projects to start on before I build my first suit; I'm not quite sure if I'm going to run with a ODST BDU or MJOLNIR Gen2 Recon/EVA. I still have a long way to go but any advice would be great. I'm trying to find the right eva foam for the body armor and I'm thinking of going with Smoothcast for the pepakura build. Also, I am trying to figure out how to install the visors and where to put the battery pack for my el wire and lights. I find this process to be alot of fun. It requires dedication and a very diligent mindset.

I can't wait to talk to you all!
Jolyan

Sup Jolyan, check out my post on the Hayabusa Im currently creating. Im always looking for feedback.

I got all of my eva foam from Harbor Freight. they were about 8 bucks for four 2feetx2feetx1/2inch. If I wanted to make another armor it would be the Gen2. There is a video I looked at which referenced Blackula on here for installing a visor.

For the battery I would say its all about preference

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup Jolyan, check out my post on the Hayabusa Im currently creating. Im always looking for feedback.

I got all of my eva foam from Harbor Freight. they were about 8 bucks for four 2feetx2feetx1/2inch. If I wanted to make another armor it would be the Gen2. There is a video I looked at which referenced Blackula on here for installing a visor.

For the battery I would say its all about preference

Awesome video and thanks for the info on the foam! That definitely answered a lot of my questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back