Chief codpiece question

Status
Not open for further replies.

C8lyn

Jr Member
After looking at a lot of completed sets of Halo 4 Chief armor, I'm curious about the codpiece/belt.

The pepakura file that I have assembled does not seem to resemble the version I see everyone using. Can somebody shed some light on this?

chief1.jpg

chief2.jpg

The pepakura piece is much wider and has a heavy curve.. Looks pretty different to the style use in the other pictures
cod1.png

Attachments

• chief1.jpg
    chief1.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 401
  • chief2.jpg
    chief2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 229
  • cod1.png
    cod1.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 147
i have so many comments to make on that blown up photo none of them clean so I will keep to this. Pretty much its jut the person that designed the files interpretation. There are some files you will find that are just off. either they did it to make it more real world wearable or whatever. If you don't like the file you have search around a bit you will find at least 5 more more all roughly correct but with there faults. I hope that helps a little

Kevin

I can't find any other files. I don't know where I should be looking and what to search for :(
All my files have come from the 405th Halo 4 database.

Check the following file, it has the game-accurate models:

LINK

If you need me to work on the file to make it Pepakura-ready I can easily do so c:

Thanks. I finally got around to unzipping those files.
I would love a pepakura-ready version of that "belt" or "codpiece" whatever you want to call that tiny piece :)

In regards to the other parts below it, are they just improvised from foam? Like part of the undersuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back