Nice place you've got here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoshado

Hey everyone,

Name's Dempsey (aka Snoshado). I've been a Halo fan since the series got me to buy an OG Xbox back in the day and have always wanted to build my own MJLNIOR Armor. I attended the Halo Panel at PAX Prime about a month ago, saw a bunch of beautiful Spartans (and an adorable proposal!), and that's where I first heard about the 405th. Needless to say, after spending a few hours on the forums and poking about various build threads, I decided to join and become a part of the community. The foam suits really caught my attention and I just started creating my own so I'm pretty excited and a bit nervous about this process. I'll probably post progress in this thread until I've reached my 90-day membership status and then move over to the right part of the forums.

A little bit about myself, in case anyone is interested: I'm originally from the Lake Tahoe area in California, I race cars (and love it!), I'm a big computer nerd, currently working as a web designer, and I'm heading up to Oregon to pursue a Masters Degree in Computer Science (RIP Me).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the following months building out this suit and hope to run into some of you at various conventions in the next couple of years!

P.S. Yes, my avatar was drawn by me ;)

Welcome to the 405th Spartan!! I'm so excited to see your progress of the armor, btw I love your drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back