Pepakura Requests Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleygibbons

i just went through the entire 31 pages of topics and there is a ridiculous amount of 1post requests.
so, if any one needs something, search your bloody ass off and THEN post ONCE here. i will clean this up as much as i can. also, if someone high up mabey sticky some more collaborative topics for things like viser questions.

hhhhhenyway, if anyone good post a working,edited,scaled assault rifle (like the one that johnny139 made(look for it,best Pepakura AR ever)) i would be eternally greatfull

also, don't post links here, put them in the database (its stickied, you cant miss it)

I prethank you all for not clogging the forum

by the by, who likes red & blue?

l33t $peak, and you will die in a hole, slowly burning

Last edited by a moderator:
mine isn't stickied either.

Mark 5 don't get no respect, no respect at all!

dangerfield.jpg

Moz said:
mine isn't stickied either.

Mark 5 don't get no respect, no respect at all!

dangerfield.jpg

That pic is gonna haunt me till I die... Seriously, it makes me wanna cry *sub*.

How about a M6D Pistol and a M6C Magnum Pistol Full PDO with development for us Pepakura Viewer users. In other words a Printable file like the fine Mark 5 Files Moz put up.

Not 3do files that you need a full version of Pepakura to use. If anyone has these files please PM me.

How about a ODST pep and Marine PEP. I have PM'd a few people that posted links to a file sharing site that had Both on there but the site has Issues and I cant download them.

Much Respect to the Mark 5 Moz! And Thank you for posting Fully useable downloadable PDO's. As soon as I get my current projects done I am going to make a Mark 5 Suit.

AoBfrost said:
All pep files we need are already stickied...
you only post here if you cant find what you want in the sticked topics, such as edited weapons and different formats

It's not HALO, but I'm going to post it anyway.

Has anyone ever used pepakura for a predator bio helmet?
I'm working on a pred along with my MC and was thinking of using this as a lightweight alternative to resin or fiberglass.

If people don't know what I'm tlaking about, you can look here and search for helmet.

Stanley Gibbons 372 said:
i just went through the entire 31 pages of topics and there is a ridiculous amount of 1post requests.
so, if any one needs something, search your bloody ass off and THEN post ONCE here. i will clean this up as much as i can. also, if someone high up mabey sticky some more collaborative topics for things like viser questions.

hhhhhenyway, if anyone good post a working,edited,scaled assault rifle (like the one that johnny139 made(look for it,best Pepakura AR ever)) i would be eternally greatfull

also, don't post links here, put them in the database (its stickied, you cant miss it)

I prethank you all for not clogging the forum
by the by, who likes red & blue?
l33t $peak, and you will die in a hole, slowly burning
an assault rifle pdo file

You do not need a full version of pepakura to run non-pdo files! 3do and mqo etc. work fine.

It just means that you will need to unfold the models yourself instead of having the pieces pre-saved and laid out for you.

If anyone has essential files that they wish to contribute (Slyfo/Moz/etc.) then please add them to the Download Database sticky.
If you don't want them stuck at the end of the list then PM me and I can edit one of my first page posts to include your files.

There was a very simple version of the AR that came with the ~13 inch MK V MC that was posted about 2 weeks ago...
But some vehicle files would be really good - i like the scarab idea - we dont have to constrain ourselves to armour... (although this thing is called "Pepakura and Cardboard Armor")

And also, it would be awesome if someone good with electrics could make a wireless mouse that looks like the Ghost, with the bottom half as the dock and the top bit as the mouse. I wanted to do this but didnt have the resources :( :( :(

Sigma-LS said:
You do not need a full version of pepakura to run non-pdo files! 3do and mqo etc. work fine.

It just means that you will need to unfold the models yourself instead of having the pieces pre-saved and laid out for you.

If anyone has essential files that they wish to contribute (Slyfo/Moz/etc.) then please add them to the Download Database sticky.
If you don't want them stuck at the end of the list then PM me and I can edit one of my first page posts to include your files.

Not arguing here just stating a fact.

I have pepakura Viewer and I cant even open many 3do mpq or obj files. The few 3do files that I have managed to open with the program are useless with the viewer. You can not unfold them with the viewer. The program is a viewer only. That's why I asked for some complete files that I can print out.

Don't believe me go to Tama software web site and read the differences between the programs.

To date I have done all my scaling on a photocopy machine because you cant even do any scaling in the viewer. It is very limited. So once again I am asking for some complete PDO files Like Moz has posted. Looking for M6D Pistol and a M6C Magnum Pistol Full PDO with development. Any help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back