Its not Halo armor but its armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is top notch :). It was really neat to see all the pieces and the patterns used to make them!

Well done. A good day to be a friend of a friend!!!

amazing! looks terrific. you're friend's friend is one lucky person!

i found the 405th while I was looking for a way to make the Starship Troopers armor :D

ontopic question:
the rubber you used for that armour, does it hold its shape once flexed like that? or are you relying on the strappin to keep it curved/bent?

From the Guidelines:

The rule of thumb to follow here is whether your adding to an old thread is appropriate. If you're dropping by to say 'cool' or 'probably' to a months dead thread, then you should definately not 'necro' bump the thread. To be clear, this is a form of bumping which is against forum rules, both here and almost universally across the web.

However, if you were about to start a new topic for a question, request, or substantial update and came across an old thread on the same subject, then it is perfectly permissable to necro.. In this instance you are doing the forum a service by keeping the information and discussion of a particular subject organized within the same thread. In short, it helps in keeping the forum organized.

If the original poster wants this kept open, please chime in here... otherwise it could get locked for the necro.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to thank Gasman7 for his meaningless necro post... i wouldnt have seen this if he hadnt...

hats off to you good sir.

pablofiasco said:
ontopic question:
the rubber you used for that armour, does it hold its shape once flexed like that? or are you relying on the strappin to keep it curved/bent?

The shoulder armor keeps it bend because it is super glued at the left shoulder, and the webbing also helps keep the bend.

DreadMullet said:
i would like to thank Gasman7 for his meaningless necro post... i wouldnt have seen this if he hadnt...

hats off to you good sir.

dude totally! It's awesome to see stuff like this- it's so simple, but the way it turnd out.. amazing!

second the thanks for the necro! Long live this undead thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back