Halo Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to post pictures of it before I give it away, but I made a Brute Gravity hammer out of cardboard and duct tape (I think it's the first on this site, but I'm not sure) for a friend to use at Halo-ween

I'm always first to veto Shotty Snipers on Valhalla :) I just don't like the game mode... you need something with more variety... I wanna sp'laser somebody!!!!

Robogenisis said:
But my favorite weapon of all time is the
Forge player delete! :D (just delete the vehicle someone is in, they'll dissapear too.):lol:
LOL, seriously? Thats Beastly.

Last edited by a moderator:
in order i would say:

1:haven't really decided yet but i would say the needler its just so awesome when you get like 5 spikes in them you can just walk away and just wait for them to blow up.

2:smgs these things are godly when dual weilded wsith another or with the halo 2 classic plasma rifle and smg, it eats up the shields so quickly

3: the good ol' assualt rifle nice to kill with when enmy shields are low or down but i find it frustrating when you are running behind them and shoot with a full clip and you miss a couple of shots and then you have to reload to another clip to kill them

4:melee i just love the power of it compared to halo 2 the only bad thing that i find (bungie is going to update it soon) is that the person with the better health always when is you press it with sam time as another person

mmmm my fav is a plasma pistol. it dosent matter to me. you could be in a scorp tank and i could still own you with my plasma pistol. ive been cornered by 7 people on live and owned them with my p pistol. it reliable fast and youll never run out of ammo. come chase me with you BR a blazing and youll be the dead one. you reload while i just keep on shooting. then before you know it your looking down as i teabag your dead body.

I'm about to insult a lot of people, but the shotgun is for people who suck at everything else. Same with the sword.
My favorite gun is the carbine.

Just thought of a new one: Brute hammer used purely for defense against the following; Vehicles, Grenades, and Rockets

[attachment=1237:8568056_Full.jpg]

this is my first favorite, the shotgun

[attachment=1238:8569466_Full.jpg]

this is my second, the good ole sticky grenade. if you cant tell, i stuck him in the head. (i have a video clip from an earlier point in the match where i stuck a guy in the crotch. real nasty to get that shrapnel blown through you that direction...)

Hmmm...any weapon you say?

It would be H1 Shotgun+H1 Pistol(I kill people across the map with the Pistol, and if your within 10 feet of me, One shottie blast=your death)

or

Mauler and H3 BR (Love to use the Mauler on Construct, just camp the lifts, BR takes care of anything else)

helios said:
first off, who is sheila? i've got an aunt called sheila. second thing, i loooooooveeeee the shotgun. any version

shotgun all the way!!!

my personal favourite weapons to use...hmm... sniper rifle and either gravity hammer or spartan laser....(on back)

i dont think my avatar is messing with any rules is it...if it is ill change it if im told it is...

xalener said:
I'm about to insult a lot of people, but the shotgun is for people who suck at everything else. Same with the sword.
My favorite gun is the carbine.
yeah, thats why i like them both. i'm USELESS!!! if i played against almost anyone on this site at halo(any of them) it would be the easiest 50 kills of their gaming career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back