Halo 3 LeaderBoards VERY Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the leaerboard is back, even though Bungie didn't make one to discourage the cheaters that made H2 terrible, how long will it be before 7 out of 10 games are me getting standby'd or bridged... mmm...

Spase said:
Now that the leaerboard is back, even though Bungie didn't make one to discourage the cheaters that made H2 terrible, how long will it be before 7 out of 10 games are me getting standby'd or bridged... mmm...
mine is so slow cause my internet connection is dieing rapidly right now and like 400 of those are team killers.

Last edited by a moderator:
optimusaint said:
this is gonna entice people to cheat.

That is exactly how I feel... there are allready people at the top of the boards there that have used known exploits to boost EXP... that ranks are most likely valid, but the exp are bogus... Its neat to know where you stand with everyone, but its a useless basis of comparison if its an exploited system..

Amen. I absolutly DESPISE ANY LAGGERS,STANDBYERS, OR MODDERS AND CHEATERS OF ANY KIND!

Sorry. Those people make me quite angry.

I'll update this post with my K/D ratio in a while.

-Blue

clickity click

here's mine 1.37 k/d ratio not too bad i think (apparently i've done quite a few campaign missions, ranked 231 in it)

btw i could probly help any1 beat campaign on whatever difficulty whatever level, i love doing campaign ;)

Leadingspartan said:
wouldn't mind setting up a squedule with me Chezzeheadii? Whole campaign on legendary in less than 4 weeks?

i would totally be in on that.. the more the merrier right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back