405th versus 501st

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm well at least if something like that were to happen for the 405th, mongoose's are easy to make

Nice to see some fellow 501st here. I know Firestorm, great guy.

The 405th will come along, theres good leadership here.

Well, if we get enough Dutch Spartans, we might get a group together.

Heck, there are several cons here (mostly anime though) but I think you can pull off running around as a Spartan there. Or just wait for a sci-fi con.

halo short film Warthog anyone? :D

just imagine. a passenger hog with 10 spartans in it. then followed by 5 more turret hogs then a massive marine + odst army!

if 405th was organized enough, we could totally pwn 501st.

also, not to mention Spartan armor is more eye catching then 501st :D

don't think we are tryng to pwn them or compete with them, just respect what they've done and take note and improve the 405th

SpartanForever said:
well then by next year we should have at least one group gathering correct?

i agree with you, im fairly new to the forums but after researching here, ive gathered alot of information and so if 405th decides to have a gathering, i hope my armour will be finished by then

Last edited by a moderator:
volkov said:
don't think we are tryng to pwn them or compete with them, just respect what they've done and take note and improve the 405th

Well since they are a group for a diffirent thing (starwars), I wont think we could really compete against them. We could only really compete against other halo fanclubs.

If we would try to compete with the 501st I bet it would become more of a halo vs star wars thingy rather than 405th vs 501st.

M-562 said:
Well since they are a group for a diffirent thing (starwars), I wont think we could really compete against them. We could only really compete against other halo fanclubs.

If we would try to compete with the 501st I bet it would become more of a halo vs star wars thingy rather than 405th vs 501st.
True

M-562 said:

True, but there is nothing wrong with a friendly rivalry. I think the 405th and the 501st could actually help each other.

well technically :D....

since starwars did occur in a galaxy "far far away", who knows! Maybe Master Chief will meet up with some stormies one day.

Then its ONNNNNNNN

Yeah but in that case, its good (MC) vs bad (lots stormies who have like 2 secs to live). so even then the 501st will be on the MC's side, RIGHT??!? lol.

Ok im going to write this big so everyone can see:

Why is everyone ripping in to the 501st lately? Their just prop builders like us! Except they base their projects on different characters. People have been starting numerous threads lately against them and its just pointless...

Oh yeah...1,000th POST YEY!

SpartanForever said:
This thread isnt against them, it is to admire them and compare or sites and groups.

No but there are people against them in this thread. And pople have been creating new topics against them.

smilie120 said:
No but there are people against them in this thread. And pople have been creating new topics against them.
Ya i guess thats true, but i dont think anyone is trying to hate them and be mean to tem they are just trying to have a bit of fun compition i dont think anyone means anything bad towards the 501st.

SpartanForever said:
Ya i guess thats true, but i dont think anyone is trying to hate them and be mean to tem they are just trying to have a bit of fun compition i dont think anyone means anything bad towards the 501st.

It seems some do mean it when they post those threads.

spartan forever most people who are ripping on the 501st dont even have armor and will eventually fade away as the halo 3 launch drifts behind us. and halloween passes. just like i'm assuming the 501st saw huge rises in immature kids with nothing but words and no armor on their forums at the release of every one of the new movies.

<3 for the 501st <3 for the 405th <3 for the rebel legion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back