Ok, who got married like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things:
That woman is one in a million. Chances are that there are only about 99 more of them... on this Earth. You sir, dressed as Fett, are one lucky man whoever you may be. I would near sh!t myself if I found a lady who loved armor and helmets as much as I do. Of course, in most people's eyes today, it's a sick obsession so... whatever.

Good luck with the marriage if you see this, but I don't think you'll be needing it. Again, you are one lucky man.

And these forums, I almost don't doubt the fact these could get to be Flame Wars soon. Just like Bungie, Epic, and other forums, it starts out great with a community of anywhere from 10-100, then a major influx (100-600+ new members) cause Flame Wars.

Seriously people, give credit to those who have worked their arses off to make these suits of armor, instead of this site becoming, "lololol ur armoor sux nub gt a lif u fat nerd" I would love to continue to see, "Great job! You may have something to improve here and there (examples), but overall, great (nth) try at it!"

Still, I don't have the money to start... probably never will 'til I'm in a career making money myself, then I'll be deemed too old... but that's a personal matter.

Regardless, this is an AWESOME wedding, and these attitudes should improve, please.

If you guys intend to get married anytime soon; you might not want to post garbage such as: lowering your standards to get laid or having your wife in a Leia slave costume, Cortana costume, and "sexy" spartan armor. Just to be clear, male and female MJOLNIR armor looks the same. Finally, you might actually find girlfriends if you were to consider them more like competent people and less like a sub-species of the human race designed for your personal pleasure if you manage to "land one". If you think my ranting has gone a bit to far moderators, please remove what you think constitutes as "inappropriate." But I digress...

CGClone said:
You know something, I was at that wedding. They are close personal friends of mine. I know who the guys are in the Spartan suits.

Wanna know something else? Jeremy Bullock, that actor who played Boba Fett was there, in Fett armor to help with the ceremony.

Before you 18 and under make such ridiculous attacks and prejudge things you know nothing of, think about things.

I have to admit, I knew there was some immaturity here do the age factor, but sometimes you guys amaze me. Thats not a compliment by the way.

These two lived out there dreams, where covered all over the nation in the media, had about 200 of their closest friends and family there to share the day. The Spartans were the ushers.

Yes they got married in costume, its a mutual love for them both. The groom in the Boba armor is a professional prop builder for Hollywood studios and such.

I can only hope some of you would find someone who love you for who you are. No, not every will get married in costume or the like, but I hope your wedding is special for you none-the-less.

I agree with you in terms of the immaturity. You mentioned that they got married in costume. Just to be clear; were you including the wife in that statement? If so, what was her costume?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Wait A Minute, that Star Trek Couple got Married in TOS uniforms on the TNG bridge...What’s with that?

But Seriously, anyone who finds someone as obsessed about something as they are, especially Sci-Fi, are incredibly lucky.

Spartan C07 said:
If you guys intend to get married anytime soon; you might not want to post garbage such as: lowering your standards to get laid or having your wife in a Leia slave costume, Cortana costume, and "sexy" spartan armor. Just to be clear, male and female MJOLNIR armor looks the same. Finally, you might actually find girlfriends if you were to consider them more like competent people and less like a sub-species of the human race designed for your personal pleasure if you manage to "land one". If you think my ranting has gone a bit to far moderators, please remove what you think constitutes as "inappropriate." But I digress...
I agree with you in terms of the immaturity. You mentioned that they got married in costume. Just to be clear; were you including the wife in that statement? If so, what was her costume?

I concur with your statements. Stop treating women badly and actually mature some in your views of life and the opposite sex. I am 34 and am engaged to a beautiful woman who has over 100 costumes including a stormtrooper and several other high-dollar armors. (and yes, she has a slave leia, as well as almost every Leia costume from the movies, its her biggest fandom) She is an accomplished and published comic-book artist, writer, and pharmacist. Yes guys, these type of women exist and I never once have lowered her to anything less than a woman.

To answer the brides costume question, she is in Sarahs ballgown from Labyrinth with David Bowie. A film older than 2/3's of the population of this board.

I am through with this topic though, its so far off from what Adam intended to point out the Spartans in the crowd, not make fun of the people in the wedding.

This is the final post on my friends wedding, and here are their own words about this day and I highlighted Jeremy Bulloch (the original Boba Fett actor) in the photo Adam posted and another pic of Jeremy shaking Jons hand.

http://crimsonclover.severedwings.com/

1__t600.jpg

wedbw.jpg

dead-spartan said:
wow can any one say loser or obbsessed

Well I can, and since you are here, obviously you can too.

Who wouldn't want Jeremy Bulloch at their wedding?

New Topic Idea: What star would you want at your wedding. Check General discussion for it.

oh man, he is one lucky guy. to have a wife/girlfriend/significant other, that is as into something as he obviously is. if your reading this, then best of luck to both of you, and congrats

i wouldn't mind getting married in a spartan suit of my own colours yellow and blue, and my future wifes to be whatever colour that would be pretty awesome if it would happen if not just a normal wedding ceremony will do i spose.

Gravemind said:
Well I can, and since you are here, obviously you can too.

Who wouldn't want Jeremy Bulloch at their wedding?

New Topic Idea: What star would you want at your wedding. Check General discussion for it.
Since the pictures are real....

It's kinda mean to call the bride/groom a loser, if them and everyone else is ok with it, then they arent losers, I mean some were probably thinking it was funny to be in a wedding like that, but to the bride and groom where it was ok and what they wanted, they arent losers, they could have asked for a wedding where all wore red clothing, that doesnt make them losers, it's just their prefrence, just like their prefrence of wedding cake.......

Was it white cake? yellow? or chocolate?

CGClone said:
To answer the brides costume question, she is in Sarahs ballgown from Labyrinth with David Bowie. A film older than 2/3's of the population of this board.

i thought the detailing on it looked familiar, but its been about a year since i watched it, so i didnt mention it earlier.

You remind me of the babe. what babe?

CGClone said:
You know something, I was at that wedding. They are close personal friends of mine. I know who the guys are in the Spartan suits.

Wanna know something else? Jeremy Bullock, that actor who played Boba Fett was there, in Fett armor to help with the ceremony.

Before you 18 and under make such ridiculous attacks and prejudge things you know nothing of, think about things.

I have to admit, I knew there was some immaturity here do the age factor, but sometimes you guys amaze me. Thats not a compliment by the way.

These two lived out there dreams, where covered all over the nation in the media, had about 200 of their closest friends and family there to share the day. The Spartans were the ushers.

Yes they got married in costume, its a mutual love for them both. The groom in the Boba armor is a professional prop builder for Hollywood studios and such.

I can only hope some of you would find someone who love you for who you are. No, not every will get married in costume or the like, but I hope your wedding is special for you none-the-less.

Well said bro, well said

FireStorm said:
Well said CGClone. Like you I have felt the maturity level drop day by day here. For some reason people are ready to shoot down other armorists and costumers for committing the same sin 10 years sooner. I want you all to remember who paved the way for you and who you are trying tom emulate while you shoot them down.

No kidding! I've been here about a month, and it's unbelievable when you compare it to: LOH, BotB, TDH, C.net, RPF, Aliens Legacy, etc.

We used to have a name for it: Keyboard Kommandos- type all sorts of crap, but meek or expect you not to remember what they said about you when they meet you in person. :rolleyes :cool:

Just think how many potential assets we have lost who got turned off by all this crap.

Spend some time checking out posts and see the low level of maturity here and who knows how many said: "Why bother?"

I've several prop friends I've referred to this site who've all been turned off by it.

Guys who've been costuming for 5, 6, 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back