Gears of war PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC games online are always free, except when you play some games like DoD or Runescape and be a member.

the only way it isnt free is to play against xbox360 owners, normally you can only play with PC users, but if you pay for a multi platform card or whatever, it will let you play against xbox users, though you get advantage, your using a mouse and have faster reflex and slightly more accurate aim, dont know, it depends if you're good in PC shooters, if not, your at the same level as everyone else then.

But you could always get a xbox360 controller for the PC, use that like your on a xbox, but you will need a GOOD pc to play this game. Not any old PC will do.

yeah....you need some serious $$$ for a good pc if you want to play this game.....or any game coming out now.....

just buy a 360 if you dont want to build a kickass piece of technology to play these cool games...

and yes...i think it is free. Most are.

System Requirements Lab says:
Congratulations, your computer exceeds the minimum specification required to run this game.
Booya. :cool:

But to answer your question, I have no idea. I would only assume it's free. I can't think of a shooter that costs money to play. MMOs, yeah, but not shooters.

Last edited by a moderator:
CPU: Intel 2.4 GHz+ / AMD 2.0 GHz+
CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
System RAM: 1 GB
Operating System: Windows XP or Vista
Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 6600+ / ATI x700+

Isnt that bad.

baileyboys said:
CPU: Intel 2.4 GHz+ / AMD 2.0 GHz+
CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
System RAM: 1 GB
Operating System: Windows XP or Vista