Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Portal's Portal gun pepakura

DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL FILE:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5XZXREOU
    The gun is about 1 foot 4 inches long after being finished, it may be less, not sure, this file has the claws in it so you may want to scale it up with a scale of 11 or 12

New gun model is being made without claws or tubes, this will be easier because there are less tiny microscopic folds. Actually none at all. WIP.

Portal gun 2 improvements

- File is now main shape of the gun and has 0 missing pieces
    - Claw and tubing were removed for a easier build
    - Still the same shape as before, but less confusing to build.

kick ass dude i cant wait for file approval of this gun (my girlfriend wishes to be the main charcter from that game for the convention thats coming up next year in florida

OMG! ME DO WANT! *drools* [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img]

Haha, good job. So much better than this one I&#39;ve found elsewhere.

1. This gun is for experienced pepers only
    2. This gun is a DIRECT copy of the ingame model so it has interior detail too..which cant be seen when finished,,,
    3. The clay and tubes are removed from the pages, make them yourself, and make your life easier.

wow.

just wow.

when should it be done by?
    I made the guide that shows you how to make a costume from paper in 2008. OG 405th philly contingent

Uploading the 80% gun right now, 80% meaning no claw/tubes, just the main body of the gun which should take 6-7 pages.

If anyone is experienced in 3d modeling, contact me and I will send you the .3ds file so you can make lower poly and delete the interior crap, it interior isnt needed and just takes more time and cutting to make, but it is doable.

OMGLOLFTW DOWNLOAD IT NOWZ!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5XZXREOU

Wow, awesome.

I was thinking about making one of these before Halloween with my MC suit on and tell everyone I was thinking with portals.

I need to play Portal. Anyone know what the demo for The Orange Box on Xbox Live offers?