Pepakura files

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshdownMenace

Jr Member
I was just wondering if anybody could give me the files for just a few of the helmets.<ul>[*]Rogue Helmet[*]Scout Helmet[*]Hayabusa Helmet (Just in case someone has one)[*]Recon Helmet[/list]
Thanks guys. I have done a lot with armor now thanks to the 405th and with these .pdo files, I could do a lot more.

NZ-TK has released the scout helmet pdo file (and it's not for beginners) and he'll be working on the rogue helmet next. As for the Hayabusa and recon helmets, AFAIK no one has done them.

Ral Partha said:
...As for the Hayabusa and recon helmets, AFAIK no one has done them.

I'm working on getting my Recon PDO ready for public release (should be done soon) and Slyfo's has been out for quite a while, can't help with the Hayabusa though

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'd kinda like a Recon perm Pep PDO too.

Just because Bungie's being mean and won't give it to me or almost anyone else.

By the way, Belakor, that's a godly recon helmet you have.

Here are all the variation helmets i have... Enjoy...

they are in here... just pick which one or download the all with the link at the top right:
***link removed as a suggestion in a later post***

sorry about the paper, these are all i could find... hope they help... if you need anything else just message me and I will try to find them...

ltmcmuffin said:
Here are all the variation helmets i have... Enjoy...

they are in here... just pick which one or download the all with the link at the top right:
http://www.box.net/shared/lb2pyvps84

sorry about the paper, these are all i could find... hope they help... if you need anything else just message me and I will try to find them...

You should probably get permission before you go and re-host other peoples files ;) also you might want to change that Security helmet filename, it's Nugget's model, I just unfolded it.

Belakor said:
You should probably get permission before you go and re-host other peoples files ;) also you might want to change that Security helmet filename, it's Nugget's model, I just unfolded it.

i figured that as long as i was giving them proper credit it would be ok, but are people really going to be that ... you know... i'll try to remember that next time... i mean it wasn't like i was slapping my name on it, but i went ahead and removed the link anyways... and really? i can't remember where i got it from but I'll look around and try to find it again so that they can fix that, it kinda seems like nuggets models keep getting mis-attributed to someone; just like his shotgun on the pep index...

but anyways this index is better...
the majority of the files listed on this site have been indexed on the pepakura download database on the Halo Costuming Wiki (google it or search the forum, there's a link in a post above)

all the models listed on the index are cleanest ones available, and it's updated frequently...
you should really check there first, it saves a lot of people a lot of trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back