Shotgun Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've Seen Pics Of This Thing Everywhere:
54421ek8.jpg

But I Don't think we can buy them down here.. So i decided that you could easily make your own using cardboard, hot glue and this:
jjjjlg6.png

Just make a cylinder using the cardboard, and then wrap this around it.

I've already made one.. I'll post pics once I've found the camera. Cheers :)

Durlaburban said:
dude just get a spent 8 gauge shell and paint it on.. DUH!

NO, its a Remington. The ammo can come in different colors. Makes me wonder how many people on here have actually shot a gun o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-343 said:
NO, its a Remington. The ammo can come in different colors. Makes me wonder how many people on here have actually shot a gun o_O

well it dont really matter what color it is it can be any color you want it it be if you so wish. and what does the color of the shell have to do with firing a gun o_O

Because, if you've fired it, YOU'VE SEEN THE SHELL EXIT THE WEAPON!
You guys seem to be un-educated. Bungie put the Hippo on the shotgun shells and Headlong in H2 as an ode to Alex Seropian and his new company, Wideload Games. Seropian was a Bungie worker.
Use any ol' shotgun shell, red, hand-paint the hippo...

The only beef i have with the shotgun in the game that dosnt really makes sense is that its a regualr pump action, but you load it from the top...Yes, Ive fired many weapons including a shotgun..

Ares said:
You guys seem to be un-educated. Bungie put the Hippo on the shotgun shells and Headlong in H2 as an ode to Alex Seropian and his new company, Wideload Games. Seropian was a Bungie worker.

wait, how do you no that stuff about bungie and the new company

I think painting a spent 12 Ga shell would be best if anyone wanted to make one rather than buy one. Nice Idea 117

tubachris85x said:
The only beef i have with the shotgun in the game that dosnt really makes sense is that its a regualr pump action, but you load it from the top...Yes, Ive fired many weapons including a shotgun..

Tubachris85x Look up the soviet RM/RMB 93,94 or 96 tactical model shotgun. These are Soviet in origin and load in the top of the weapon. They were designed for use by Russian Internal Security and police forces, in many ways (not all) it is very much like the Shotgun in Halo. Many people in the western world are not aware of this, even people who have fired many weapons. Here is a link for anyone interested. As always if the link doesn't work cut and paste it into your browser.

http://www.kbptula.ru/eng/str/rifles/rmb93.htm

Then there is the South African Neostead shotgun. Once again similar to the Halo Shotgun but not in every way. Like The halo shotgun it has Dual magazine tubes above the barrel and loads from the top of the weapon. Check out the link below.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh08-e.htm

Ares said:
Finnally Someone who knows what they are talking about.

No the color doesn't matter, it's art.
Unless you are trying to match bungies keychain paint it red.

to answer tubachris85x comment question type thing,
there are some top loading shot guns,
and it's game fiction so it doesn't matter really.
Now, if it was like Counter Strike where they put the ejection port (place by chamber in which spent casings are ejected for those who don't know) on the left side on ALL of the guns, yet our player is still shooting them right handed. The Ejection port is on the RIGHT for RIGHT handed shooters so brass (spent casings) dont hit you in the face because they are very hot since a small explosion just happened in them. And they are only put on the LEFT for LEFT handed shooters.
Anyhow if it was like that then i would agree, but there are some top loading shot guns so don't worry.

Ares thanks for clearing up the mystery about the Hippo on the shotgun shell.
And thanks Spartan 161 for posting those links, i agree, i my self have shot plenty of guns, and wasn't aware of those specific guns, but i did know there were some top loading ones from other places.

-Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back