head size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xero

Jr Member
my head size is 56cm width and 28cm hieght iam making an odst helemet and dont know how big to make it or where to change the size the only place i know to change the size is when i unfold it. this isnt my exact head size i made it a litte bigger just in cast i measured it worng.

Xero said:
my head size is 56cm width and 28cm hieght iam making an odst helemet and dont know how big to make it or where to change the size the only place i know to change the size is when i unfold it. this isnt my exact head size i made it a litte bigger just in cast i measured it worng.
All I can tell you is make a tester. A lot of the pep modelers here make a much less complicated version of the pieces so you can make sure it fits first. I'd start by sizing it to your scale (use the formulas in the stickies)... usually you add a couple of inches. Then build the tester and try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skope said it perfect,

also, don't base your size around the neck of the helmet, since that's the most narrow part

that waz explained too well that i didnt understand...... lol im goin to make a chest plate and helm from robogenesis. his stuff is cool, and it might actually be worth looking than my old armor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back