Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnum Blueprints - Draft

Here is the latest installment in my Halo blueprints.

Let me know what you think.

Alan

Awesome!

Very nice! this will make a very good template provided your ok with other people using it as a template?
    Follow my work atAusFX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wizardofflight @ Feb 21 2008, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Here is the latest installment in my Halo blueprints.

Let me know what you think.

Alan

</div>

Your good very good...
    The Movie " Shockwave Darkside "

Have Fun And Play Nice!

Nicely done! Just as good as the AR schematic you drafted not too long ago. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, buddy... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]

Awesome, I think I might have to try these after I&#39;m done with my BR sculpt.

This would certainly make for a good base reference for one of your future prop builds, Reilly! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SPARTAN II @ Feb 21 2008, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This would certainly make for a good base reference for one of your future prop builds, Reilly! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]</div>
    Yes it would. Can&#39;t wait to use them!

shweet!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(p0rtalman @ Feb 21 2008, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Very nice! this will make a very good template provided your ok with other people using it as a template?</div>

Go for it that&#39;s what they are there for, just make sure you post pics of your progress. Once I have it broken down into details and dimensioned I&#39;ll post the final version.

Thanks guys.

Alan