Magnum Blueprints - Draft

Subscribe
    Here is the latest installment in my Halo blueprints.

Let me know what you think.

Alan

Total Downloaded
    Awesome!

Very nice! this will make a very good template provided your ok with other people using it as a template?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wizardofflight @ Feb 21 2008, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Here is the latest installment in my Halo blueprints.

Let me know what you think.

Alan

</div>

Your good very good...

Nicely done! Just as good as the AR schematic you drafted not too long ago. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, buddy... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]

New Recruit
    Total Downloaded
    Awesome, I think I might have to try these after I'm done with my BR sculpt.

This would certainly make for a good base reference for one of your future prop builds, Reilly!

New Recruit
    Total Downloaded
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SPARTAN II @ Feb 21 2008, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This would certainly make for a good base reference for one of your future prop builds, Reilly! </div>
    Yes it would. Can't wait to use them!

New Recruit
    Total Downloaded
    shweet!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(p0rtalman @ Feb 21 2008, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Very nice! this will make a very good template provided your ok with other people using it as a template?</div>

Go for it that's what they are there for, just make sure you post pics of your progress. Once I have it broken down into details and dimensioned I'll post the final version.

Thanks guys.

Alan

New Recruit
    Total Downloaded
    wow those are very nice, i might have to make mine from those!!

I have updated the blueprints in the first post. If you don't see the clip as part of the drawing you'll need to hit refresh.

Nothing big just some minor orthoghraphic projection errors.

Alan

I was just discussing the disconnect between 405th forum status and skill today with a friend..

And I think <u>this should be moved to the Weapons and Props section</u>. Like, pronto.
    Wiz's work is either stolen from Weta or, well, he's just very, very good. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Vrogy

Thank you for the compliment, I think?

I have spend many a wasted hour drafting and drawing, working with photo/screen cap references is like trying to solve a puzzle. Since everything is in perspective you have to spend a lot of time studying the reference material and tweaking the drawings. Screen caps from the game tend to be skewed with a very strong perspective (like 28mm), making them a bit tougher to work with in some ways.

Right now I am working on the Assault Rifle. It should be ready for a preliminary posting this weekend.

Alan

Total Downloaded
    Please, do this for the sniper rifle!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LastSpartan @ Mar 18 2008, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Please, do this for the sniper rifle!</div>

It is on the "to-do" list, it is one of my personal favorites, but actually Vorgy has already done a great set of bleprints for the Halo 3 Sniper, here is the thread -

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry89811

I have a number of other projects ahead of the sniper rifle, but it will get done.

Alan