Mark V Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hackmandude12 said:
I started on the Mark V armor. here are some pictures.
Nice job. You are aware a high detail Mark V will be released fairly soon my Flying squirrel right?

Last edited by a moderator:
LukeTrocity said:
Nice job. You are aware a high detail Mark V will be released fairly soon my Flying squirrel right?

I know but the mouth piece is flat and I was looking at some pics of Halo Combat Evolved, and the helmet is different in Halo 3. Halo 3 added more details and made the mouth piece flat and taller. I don't like that.

Hackmandude12 said:
I know but the mouth piece is flat and I was looking at some pics of Halo Combat Evolved, and the helmet is different in Halo 3. Halo 3 added more details and made the mouth piece flat and taller. I don't like that.
Good eyes. And I respect your opinion 100% I like the original more as well

Hackmandude12 said:

im with you there i wished bungie used the old mark V in halo 3

Either I missed something or it isn't there ;)

Yeah I didn't know why I didn't like the new Mark V until I saw the preview of FS's Hi-Def model...

Scarring childhood memories aside, good job! I like the detail on your helmet.

No problem. One second your post was there, the next: BAM! Anywho, it's coming along really nicely.

One question: is that the H2 bicep/shoulder model?

Can you take a pic at a different viewpoint? Oh, here's a tip, better expressed in the picture.

DSCF1646.jpg

-FireDrakeArchon

Darkfire said:
One question: is that the H2 bicep/shoulder model?
Nope. I thought that at first but then I looked at some Halo 1 Pics and found out It wasn't.

FireDrakeArchon said:
Can you take a pic at a different viewpoint?

Here you go.

Thats great The Mark V is by far the best. the other ones look cool but They just don't have it all.
Could you tell me where to get a file for the H1 helm. I have started on everything else, but I couldn't find a helmet on the internet. :D

Unnatural Gas said:
Nice work; how well do you figure the helm will fit?

I think It'll fit well once I'm done fiberglassing and bonding it. I hope to make a mold when I'm done.

Looks good. On your chest though, you really dont need the stomach bit. In game, that part is flexible. But if you have that on your armor, then you will really have no ability to move your torso. I recommend that that part be made like you would the undersuit of a MK VI, but those special details, like the gutplate and I think theres also a plate on the backside, should be mad from pep, strengthened, then attached to the undersuit. Otherwise, good job assembling!

-FireDrakeArchon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back