Props Halo 3 SMG Bleprints - Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the latest Halo 3 Weapon blueprint. The SMG has a couple of configuration from what I have been told so I have done the complete blueprint for the extended and a quick side view of it in the retracted mode.

Please take a look, as always constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Alan

Halo%203%20SMG%205mm.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the compliments - Greatly apperciated!

I am having fun with these. So often I am working with little or no reference, but with the screen caps from the game, life has been made all most easy.

Skullcandy Girl,

How is the Weta ODST aromr coming? I'll have try my hand at 3D armor next.

Alan

IT's coming along Wizard, I got a few big freelance commissions so I had to put it to the side for a few days. I'm hoping to finish up the corrections this week :)

Great work Wizard! Ive got some of your boba stuff from the dented helmet. Any chance of you doing the sniper rifle?
Keep up the great work.

idonutn0 said:
Great work Wizard! Ive got some of your boba stuff from the dented helmet. Any chance of you doing the sniper rifle?
Keep up the great work.

Thank you.

Actually Vorgy has already done a great set of bleprints for the Halo 3 Sniper, here is the thread - http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry89811

I may draw it up at a later date, but I am not sure if I could out do what has already been accomplished.

Alan

wizardofflight said:
I may draw it up at a later date, but I am not sure if I could out do what has already been accomplished.

Sure you can, mine has lots of stuff missing. It only looks nice rendered, heh.

Vrogy said:
Sure you can, mine has lots of stuff missing. It only looks nice rendered, heh.
Thanks wizard for the link (I guess I could have searched for it)

Vrogy, the model looks great! I saw on your blog about the metal casting stuff. Looks very interesting. Ill have to look into it.
I love the amount of inspiration on this forum!

Awesome. These are the kind of drawing I need to model them. Saves me time looking for the detail to put in the model Do you have higher res versions?

Rowinish,
They are all on the listof things to do. Could I possibly get a copy of the Mauler drawing you posted? Is it just 2D or is it a 3D file?

Alan

Rowinish said:
can you make a carbine, needler and mauler please I have mauler pics now.

Harbinger 114
I used the Halo Wikia to astablish size her is the link & info.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Smg
Size Handheld, Single Handed (Dual Wieldable)
Length:
(extended): 62.7 cm (24.68 in.)
(retracted): 47.4 cm (18.66 in.)
(barrel): 15 cm (5.9 in.)
Weight:
(empty): 1.3 kg (2.86 lbs)
(loaded): 2.88 kg (6.36 lbs)

Alan

Harbinger 114 said:
QUESTION: How long is it?

It doesn't say on the diagram.

Is it standard from Halopedia or longer/shorter?

WMHunterTLS

If you would like a copy of the AutoCAD, please send me an e-mail and I'll send it out to you. If you need a diffrerent format let me know and I'll see what I can do. e-mail wizardofflight@comcast.net

WMHunterTLS said:
Awesome. These are the kind of drawing I need to model them. Saves me time looking for the detail to put in the model Do you have higher res versions?

Alan

tlither

Thank you I have a few others currently in the works the problem is lack of time. With summer almost here, inside activities don't get as high of a priority, but we'll have to see what happens.

Alan

tlither said:
Once again Wiz - excellent job! Will make things easier for a lot of folks. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back