Happy birthday to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ResinGod said:
Figured I would let you all know its my birthday beens the site flaked and didnt.
No offense but this post is simply a cry for attention, i mean nearly everyday someone has a birthday, and there is a happy birthday thread if some one wants to say happy b-day.
Also The forum shows everyones birthday at the bottom of the portal page.

-Fin(n)ish

...Well... ... Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
No offense but this post is simply a cry for attention, i mean nearly everyday someone has a birthday, and there is a happy birthday thread if some one wants to say happy b-day.

-Fin(n)ish

Yep,
But now you made the topic anyway, so.. Happy B-day ;)

i apologize for the thread if you guys feel it is unnecessary i was just excited you can lock/delete it if the moderators would like.

-Fin(n)ish

HAHAHAHAH! Sorry finnish but thats the limmit. Being a bit hypocritical there werent you? Your the one who created over 4 threads for you helmet.

Happy birthday ResinGod!

smilie120 said:
HAHAHAHAH! Sorry finnish but thats the limmit. Being a bit hypocritical there werent you? Your the one who created over 4 threads for you helmet.

Happy birthday ResinGod!

Thank GOD, I'm not the only one who think this of you Finnish.

Happy B-Day my old Resin! ^^

-Last(S)partan

Finnish_Spartan said:

-Fin(n)ish

1/2 the post we post are cry for attention. the "Rob's Stuff" video too look at my new paper thing that look like a Halo thing or yea I can do that in steel so there post. It is all about look at me! There is nuthing wrong with that. We are all cool one of a kind peps that has a lot to say Look at me see that I am doing.

SO HAPPY B-DAY

All the above ranting is about Rob W. and no one should take offense but the named person. (End of Rant)

Rob W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back