HD pepakura spiker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Ok this isnt for any lightweight pepakura-er, this model is almost 4 times as complicated as FS HD torso. Ive been working on it on and off for a few weeks. Heres where I am so far.

dsc01337au3.jpg

dsc01336cj1.jpg

dsc01335qi0.jpg

Blergh! Takes sooo long!!! Heres the file BTW. Thanks Nugget!

CLICK MEH WITH YOU RYTHM SITCK! --Or just click me....

ah man cant wait to do this. I just need to decide should I wait till my armor is fully peped or should I just go for it now?

rachciav said:
ooo that looks really nice! is that scaled, or 1:1 ratio to in game.

I think It might be scaled because in one of the commercials it shows the old man holding one and he holds it like if it was a rifle!

BTW That spiker is the best weapon pep I have ever seen, but how are you gonna reinforce it??

Last edited by a moderator:
ah man cant wait to do this. I just need to decide should I wait till my armor is fully peped or should I just go for it now?
Entierly up to you my good sir!
oooh im gonna print this one out!
Go for it!
Wow, Looks like it took you for evever, good work though
Thank you!
wow first person to make a pep spiker
I guess so? Didnt anyone pepakura supertacos low version?

Post Continued!

You are a pep god
Well a god cannot bleed...So I was curious why I wasnt bleeding when I cut my finger... o_O Thank you Colman!
hey, do you have that file on any other websites? I would need to get an account, and i'm too lazy.
Thanks, AWESOME spiker!
-Chupa
Il try, I know i have an acount somwhere else....It isnt rapid share....Fileshare? Il have a look now anywho #Thanks!
I think It might be scaled because in one of the commercials it shows the old man holding one and he holds it like if it was a rifle!
BTW That spiker is the best weapon pep I have ever seen, but how are you gonna reinforce it??
To reinforce it I will Resin the weapon... Then Dremel a few holes and pour resin inside the weapon..Then stuff the weapon with expanding foam. And then finaly I would bondo over the holes.
awesome, shear awesome
Thanks!
good lord!
well done spartan
impessive, most impressive
Thanks Squirl means a LOT to me coiming form you :)
HOLY SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said!
ooo that looks really nice! is that scaled, or 1:1 ratio to in game.
Thank you! I scaled It so its roughly 1:1.

Sorry tio Triplle post it wouldent let me POST OVER A CERTAIN AMOUNT :eek:

Thast really cool!
Thanks!
i must build it.
Indeed! You MUST!
So it was that your little dirty secret!
*inside* ^^
I am going to write this in bold :p This is not Mine and flying's "Dirty little secret!" Kekekekeke! As I said I got the file from nugget.
Verrrrrrrrrrry cool Nice work!
Thanks!
Stay Tuned it try finnish some of the underbell of the weapon today. (wich look's like the hardest part) There's so many small folds :S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back