Legendary Armor - Master Chief Hand, Arm, Shoulder Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BishopX

I just wanted to show some of the progress of the armor progress.... Xes and Brett are working on this project. Xes did some spectacular modelling and Brett is working on the finish and molding....

MC%20Forearm15.JPG

MC%20Forearm20.JPG

MC%20Forearm21.JPG

MC%20Forearm23.JPG

MC%20Forearm27.JPG

MC%20Forearm32.JPG

MC%20Forearm33.JPG

Oh... WOW... that looks fantastic, John! Then again, I wouldn't expect the quality of the rest of the armour to be any less than what you fellas did on the helmet, lol.

Looks amazing guys. The little details like the ridge above what will be the inner black part of the forearm really bring this thing to life. So clean...I'm going to go cry over my Mk V now.

Yeah...We're quite happy with the way the gauntlets came out. The SLA was a bit more expensive than what we had hoped but it's less work on the back side for us.

The model isn't available...sorry.

We will be taking down some of the facets that came out of the modelling/SLA process. You can see here on the bottom of the gauntlets where the facets are very pronounced. We will be dulling those down so that they are not so apparent.

I know many of you will say that you like them there but again, it's more about making it what was intended than what it is.

MC%20Forearm27.JPG

.......Are you hiding Jesus? Are you making him perfom miracles again? That is GODLY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that Adam's armor is more artistic than ours. The armor we are making is more technical than art. There is no comparison between the two. They are two different animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back