anybody near me

Status
Not open for further replies.

marksguitar

Jr Member
hey I know that some of you guys don't put your state or town on here and I know thats to protect your self but this is a shout out from Ohio any one from the shelby co. area? just wanted to know.

spartain 118 said:
I love clevland! (y) mostly the hall of fame

I've lived in Cleveland my entire life and have never been there. I most likely never will either. However, I have been aboard the USS Cod (SS 224) which is less than thirty seconds away from the Hall of Fame. Once you go aboard a sub, you'll never look at submarine movie the same way again. You also gain a lot of respect for the men who served aboard them.

It's amazing though. People who live right next to landmarks never see them, but will travel across the globe to see other landmarks! I know a guy who lives right outside of Yosemite National Park and has never been there! Yet he flew out to Cleveland just to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow I mean I live near the space museum in wapak. but never been there ether thats weird :cautious:
yo black rose how's florda right now god! I'm glad that winter is over. now I just have to wate to get out of school. "school's out for summer " ha ha then It's some major armmor makeing time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back