Aus-Nz Member And Event List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 1ManBattalion, nice job on those ODST Pepakura files. I'll be using them on my ODST armour when I get around to it.
I'm trying to get a group of mates to go ODST to G03 with me but it ain't going so well... :cautious:

Hey guys im Kingkottah I live in Newcastle NSW.

Im ganna start a M6C pistol or something small for me first project any suggestions for a fellow guy from the southern hemisphere?

Kingkottah said:

Im ganna start a M6C pistol or something small for me first project any suggestions for a fellow guy from the southern hemisphere?

well, im not a guy :p, but i suggest a low-def handplate (if ur planning in pepping), i found that pretty easy

Last edited by a moderator:
Zerebin said:
Don't worry, about having armour or not, it's still gonna be awesome!

Sorry I couldn't make it, I was rostered on the weekend.

Tango 89er said:
Hey 1ManBattalion, nice job on those ODST Pepakura files. I'll be using them on my ODST armour when I get around to it.

I'm trying to get a group of mates to go ODST to G03 with me but it ain't going so well... /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

Thanks mate, I'm glade your finding them useful

Kingkottah said:

Moss said:
Hello

Moss from Wellington here

just adding my name

Welcome aboard, happy to have more Aussies around, If you guys need to know where to goe your gear locally let me know. I shall point you in the right direction(fibreglass, resins etc) :D

1ManBattalion said:
Welcome aboard, happy to have more Aussies around, If you guys need to know where to goe your gear locally let me know. I shall point you in the right direction(fibreglass, resins etc) :D

Yeah I was thinking about that but I guess they dont have them at car shops( cant remember the name of them) anyhow I wouldnt mind knowing thanks. :D

I'll send you a PM with links and such when I get home in the morning.

Kingkottah said:
Yeah I was thinking about that but I guess they dont have them at car shops( cant remember the name of them) anyhow I wouldnt mind knowing thanks. :D

Hey guys add me to the ANZ list lol. I just joined so that i can get help for my armour in time for Gencon in Brissy(where im at). I just started and i am going to TRY to knock up a suit of recon in time for Gencon and the release of ODST. I have made half of the helm in half a day so i hope its a good sign.

Heh, i'll be at Gencon *COUGH*(Host of Cosplay Comp)*COUGH* but i might not be in my Halo suit that i know of yet, we might see what eventuates shall we.

Kingkottah said:

I couldn't send you a PM for some reason. I'll just post it here it may also help others. Great supply websites that I use.

Aldax Moulds Store

Sorry for my lack of posting in this thread lately, I've been super busy.

If i get the chance to have the list updated ill send another PM or two off to some other mods, but no promises, i have a HUGE amount of cons coming up and a LOT of work to do in the mean time. plus year 12 crap, and a new job i start next week.

I have to finish 4 costumes in a bit more than a month, and countless props, then i only have another months and a bit to finish my ODST armour for the release of ODST. Oh yeah and a LOT of ODST and Mjolnir casts i need to get cast and sent out.

So if my presence is slightly diminished over the next few months, that is why.

1ManBattalion said:
I couldn't send you a PM for some reason. I'll just post it here it may also help others. Great supply websites that I use.

Aldax Moulds Store

Yeah I noticed that and for some reason im either a really big noob or its because theres mo messages but I cant find my PM box.

Is this just for molding becouse I plan on doing Prepakura?

Any how my mum just compleatly ruined my progress with my m6c pistol by chucking all my nerf guns on top of it. :(

Kingkottah said:
Is this just for molding becouse I plan on doing Prepakura?

Any how my mum just compleatly ruined my progress with my m6c pistol by chucking all my nerf guns on top of it. :(

I use the eproxy resin on my Pep after I finish (a couple of coats), when it drys I use the casting resin to 'roto-cast' the helmet or parts on the inside instead of Fibreglass the whole helmet. Casting Resin cures way faster. besides when you by a casting from someone that's what it made of anyway. This is not a cheap hobby, but it's fun.

You're not going to get it perfect first go just keep at it. factors like your mother putting other things on it will always happen :rolleyes find somewhere safer like on a top shelf somewhere.

Hope that helps

Anyone going to be in a games store for the release of ODST?

Game Traders here in Perth invited me to their midnight launch because I'm the 'awesome Halo armour guy' . I've just been showing them progress pics every time I go by their store.

Yep ill be at my local EB games in armour, and getting paid to do so. Since i work there and all. :D

p0rtalman said:
Yep ill be at my local EB games in armour, and getting paid to do so. Since i work there and all. :D

Oh snap. They should pay you double time for promoting the game. I'm getting the collectors edition of ODST for my wrok

First post updated, just 'cause I was feeling sorry for you guys :p(and I had nothing better to do)

Oh noes you forgot me im an aussie :( can i be on teh list i know it's probibly a bit off topic but im refering to page one . can the list be updated please?

GiR3892 said:
Oh noes you forgot me im an aussie :( can i be on teh list i know it's probibly a bit off topic but im refering to page one . sorry for the confusion

One moment, something went wrong with the edit apparently and it never went though :unsure Fixing it now... hopefully

Edit: Fixed now, the page must have timed out and never updated. You, and everyone else, should be on the list now. P0rtalman, if there's other stuff you had in your version that you want up let me know and I'll try and put it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back