Aus-Nz Member And Event List

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey anyone from Perth here?
im planning on attending the G03 event as an ODST, anyone want to come with as something awesome? would love to do a pair of odst's.

nat

Welcome to the 405th new recruits!!
Its good to see some more aussies poking their heads in even when the forums are in a bit of a mess. Keep it up, get your friends into it, we should have some more interest with the release of Reach.

http://www.405th.member.php/14410-insert.username.hereInsert Username Here, Where in victoria do you hail from? Im in ballarat, and attend all the vic cons, might have seen you around!

Greycow, got any pics of your armour? Im always glad to meet some sydney people, i should be moving there at the start of next year :D

Im on the otherside of melbourn :) im in a little twon called drouin near warragul :). and I have never been to any of these Conventions and i do not have any armor but hopefully i should be able to create some :)

Not sure if it's been posted somewhere already but I've only just read that the Brisbane GenCon in September is officially cancelled.
Queenslanders will have to wait a while now for another con.

Not sure if it's been posted somewhere already but I've only just read that the Brisbane GenCon in September is officially cancelled.
Queenslanders will have to wait a while now for another con.
... What What What?!?!:eek no that cannot be!! ... *checks Gen Con website* ... ah nope you were right.

http://genconoz.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4883&#p4883

It does specifically say brisbane, but is this just brisbane or is it national? god damn Global financial crisis ******** again!! argh! My pre-order list at EB games is as long as my arm! i will not let the GFC win!!! ---- you GFC!!! ---- YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

...*sigh* so depressed right now *sadface*

This is my 1st post here, joined yesterday, 1st lurked over 2 years ago

and I am another NEW ZEALAND MEMBER :D

Reuben, NZ Dunedin, no completed costumes yet but I have a couple of projects on the move ;)

Kia ora Reuben :) Did you go to the Dunedin Anime Event at all? While it was billed as Anime I know there were quite a variety of costumes going on ;) I went as Admiral Daala and Black Widow myself, there were Cobra people and an Ironman :)

Debut at 2010 Sydney Supanova seemed pretty successful. Went as an ODST. Outfit wasn't up to scratch but many people wanted photos so i guess it was much better than i thought. Didn't see any other Halo guys so guess i was there on my own on the Saturday.
My friends and I will be going to next year's Supanova as Noble team. This time round i'll be using pep files instead of a scratch build. Want to do it right this time. :)

Hello :) I was the Mass Effect Asari that wandered around the event, I think we may have passed at one stage ;)

Should probably do the whole plugging thing while I'm here.. I'm the main coordinator and the judge for the Armageddon Cosplay comp/parade etc. (with my Awesome 2IC who keeps me sane and does the not so fun Tough Cop to my Nice Cop). So if any of you are ever at an Armageddon (spreading like a disease across both nations!) you'll spot me ;) Next ones up are Melbourne and Auckland- got a few projects on the go. Getting costume across the Tasman is always fun...

And yeah take a look at my website- quite a wide interest in costume making so I love to see everything everyone makes at these things :D

And I'm based in Auckland, NZ.

Welcome to all the new comers! Always great to see more Aussies and Kiwis joining the 405th.:D

... What What What?!?!:eek no that cannot be!! ... *checks Gen Con website* ... ah nope you were right.

...*sigh* so depressed right now *sadface*

Ah, gorrammit! I was hoping to catch up with you and Terra Operative there. Frak.:(

Well since Gencon got canned it's given me more time to work on my suits. Enough time to experiment with urethanes anyway.
I don't think theres anything else here in Brissy until Supernova.

Lemon pledge hailing from eastern melbourne :D

so cut that gencon was canceled :( was hoping to be able to see some of the people from the 405th wearing their suits up there :p and play in the warmachine nationals too, but oh well, maybe next year? i believe they have already started the drive towards 2011 xP

Ah, gorrammit! I was hoping to catch up with you and Terra Operative there. Frak.:(

Yea, would've been awesome to meet up at the con. I was planning on having my MK VI ready by then too. Ah well this gives me more time to complete it ( really do need to make a wip thread for that hmmmm)
10 points for the Firefly and BSG reference:cool haha

So with Melbourne being mentioned again how many are planning on going to Melbourne Armageddon? It was an absolute joy to get to see Rowan's kit and it went down really well with everyone last year. Would be nice to see more this year :) Still about two months to go ;)
I'll have armour myself just not Halo. Sigh.

with michael Biehn coming I might just make the trip from brisbane. Not sure abt my armour though. It's kinda heavy lol

lol! Yeah I'm trying to work out how much I can bring with me across the Tasman ;) Bounty Hunter and Samara kit and then I have another one which would also take up the entire luggage allowance I'm sure I'm getting ;)

hmm, judging from the date of the last post this seems to be an ols thread, never the less, if there still is a H.A.N.Z.A.C/A.N.Z.H.A.C, I would like to join, if possible? :D

(if we still haven't settled on a name, HANZAC is my preference)

Anyone else going to the EB Games Expo this weekend? If you're there on the Saturday and see a guy that looks like my avatar make sure to say hi. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back