*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is it you're doing now? correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you just spew out post #2 off of the first page? what exactly was the purpose of doing that?

It was a Spambot, I deleted its posts. Quoted Post #2 in several different threads, they just do that so you see their signatures.

You sir are a MACHINE!! Either that, or a Covanant Engineer... Take your pick. Lol

i think i'll go with the engineer... (cos that's what i am!)
anyway, i really must say that EVA foam literally reduces build time by several hours per piece

database:
----------
-GUNGNIR knee (cos i forgot to mention it)
-Cod piece - rhinoc's new model (database/base parts/misc/reach cod new)

i'm probly not going to bother doing a release: catagory in my posts anymore
just a database: catagory which tells you the directory its in

CJ

i have come to realise recently that its a good feeling when you make a model unfold it yourself and build it, then just being able to look at what you have created :)

im looking for the blue prints to start build a suit, but.

well im having trouble finding the blue prints, i have used the links and zips files that are here, but they are not working, are these out dated, can someone send me or show me a link that is working. i would be greatly appreciative if someone can help me out.

You must be new. You need pepakura, look up some of the beginner guides., like the pepakura guide.
We all have a hard time with pepakura at first but its rewardin.

lol i never knew that just like i've seen "tyre" instead of "tire" and "metre" instead of "meter" lol

They also say the letter Z as "zed" instead of "zee". I think the number 0 is said as "naught", at least, that is how all of my foreign professors that teach math and physics classes say it.

The word "realise" is the British variant of "realize" and he's from the UK so he gets a pass from any spell-check but I digress. :D

Actually, it's you guys that are doing it wrong since it's the English language, which originated here in England. American English substitutes 's' with 'z' in so many cases and mangles so many words that I weep for the language.

Try not to get into literary rights and wrongs with an Englishwoman. She'll throw the dictionary at you :p

Hey ruze, hows the CQC helmet coming along?
Finally managed to get back to work on it, it's moving along now. Shouldn't be long I hope.
Here's where it was when I got it from torsoboy (after some fixes I made already):
TorsoboyCQCOriginal.jpg

And here is where I am with it now (nevermind the vertical red line from mirroring, will be fixed):
TorsoboyCQCWIP.jpg

Rhino models have tons and tons of strange faces when exported as an obj, so there's lots of work to make it a pep-able model with no open edges. Add that to the holiday season which sapped all of my free time, and this thing went on the back burner. I'm working on it now though, shouldn't take long to get it finished up and released.

Hey 405th

just a short question.
Did somebody have pepakura files from the reach shotgun?

Yes, Here's the post:

hey people :) i dont knoe if anyone even cares anymore but i finaly finished and unfoldered by shotgun model so here it is, and please read the notepad file befor you start building :) thanks

http://www.4shared.com/file/ociCL62I/M45_Tactical_Shotgun_Remodeled.html

also i finished my attatchment for emiles gauntlet so here that is aswel and i added the gauntlet i modeled it for aswel but my apologies as i cant remember who modeled the gauntlet but i want to make it clear that it wasnt me :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/HDuWw5lp/Emile_HD_Gauntlet_Attachment_M.html

if anyone finds a problem with either of these models please fell free to let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back