Props Project RayGun (Call of Duty- Zombies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so im trying to build this for my son, and I just realized without reading that the file had other parts that werent printed so all i have is the handle built. Does anyone know where I can find a fixed file for this?? I just spent some good time on this and would like to continue

sorry for falling off the grid, ive had some real-life issues that keep me away. I do have the file, and it still needs some tweaking... :facepalm:

turns out the game designers were lazy bastards and the game model wasnt symmetrical.

sorry for falling off the grid, ive had some real-life issues that keep me away. I do have the file, and it still needs some tweaking... :facepalm:

turns out the game designers were lazy bastards and the game model wasnt symmetrical.

could you give me a copy of the mqo file please as i would like to put this on shapeways.

I would absolutely love to build this and would also enjoy helping with the unfolding process if you would like. If you were stumped with symetrics, i could suggest you to use the modeling program "blender" because it has a built in symetric modeling system that would probably work great for this. it is also free and doesnt take very long to download also. You have done a fantastic job so far, Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely love to build this and would also enjoy helping with the unfolding process if you would like. If you were stumped with symetrics, i could suggest you to use the modeling program "blender" because it has a built in symetric modeling system that would probably work great for this. it is also free and doesnt take very long to download also. You have done a fantastic job so far, Keep up the good work.

Saw this thread at the top of the props forum and got all excited, only to see it hasn't been worked on in about 4 years. Please don't necropost, the cool kids aren't even doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back