Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great - I can reverse-convert your file through Pepakura and have that done within a few hours. I'll edit this post with a link when I've got the file prepped.

EDIT: Actually, a look in Blender shows that the scale seems reasonable, though I worry about the face fitting into that visor. It's a poorly-designed helmet on 343i's part anyways, so I won't blame you for that :p

That's great - I can reverse-convert your file through Pepakura and have that done within a few hours. I'll edit this post with a link when I've got the file prepped.

EDIT: Actually, a look in Blender shows that the scale seems reasonable, though I worry about the face fitting into that visor. It's a poorly-designed helmet on 343i's part anyways, so I won't blame you for that :p
Agreed, my first design I actually peped and the face was a little narrow but I opened it up a little more so hopefully that'll help

hay guys ive asked this before but to no avail, i just spent the best part of a few hours reading this entire forum but I couldnt find what i was looking for.

If some one could help me out that would be amazing im looking for the halo 4 oceanic torso and shoulders

here is a ic of what i mean
untitled_zpsf6182cd1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

hay guys i've asked this before but to no avail, i just spent the best part of a few hours reading this entire forum but I couldn't find what i was looking for.

If some one could help me out that would be amazing i'm looking for the halo 4 oceanic torso and shoulders

here is a pic of what i mean
untitled_zpsf6182cd1.png

Unfortunately, the reason you can't find those files is because they don't exist.
So far, the only model from the Oceanic set is the helmet.

At this point, you might want to look into scratchbuilding them out of foam, or something, as it could be a while before those files are created.

Unfortunately, the reason you can't find those files is because they don't exist.
So far, the only model from the Oceanic set is the helmet.

At this point, you might want to look into scratchbuilding them out of foam, or something, as it could be a while before those files are created.

spewwing i wa shoping to avoid that as im not really good at turning visuals into models, but i suppose i wont know unless i try.

thanks any way.

Are there more than the two thigh files for the master chief?
I have only the ones of monkeyfuj and KingRahl and the proportions of them are unfortunately quite inaccurate.

Btw, how far is Koshima with the assault rifle? Can I download the file (not the ripped game file) somewhere, even if it's not finished?

Is there a pep file for the recruit shoulders, I have seen that monkeyfuj has done all the other files except that one, I was wondering if any one had it?

http://www.4shared.com/file/cPnqHmDm/h4_recon_helmet_mk2_by_monkeyf.html
recon visor modified to be more curved
needs an unfold

also ka5p3r asked me to upload this file since he didnt have a 4shared
http://www.4shared.com/file/AxUJcg1J/Oceanic_Chest_jtm1997_scale_48.html
oceanic chest foam unfold
modeled by jtm1997
unfolded by ka5p3r

and just for fun i was asked to make a hybrid master chief helmet, a mix of the halo 1 mkv vents on the h4 mkvi helmet
http://www.4shared.com/file/c5eUvEIQ/hybrid.html

i also should have some foam files soon

Untitled-1_zpsf3c4c081.jpg

My modeling quest continues.

*disclaimer* I only ripped this file off the disk. I actually didn't scratch build this thing... although I wish I could.

I'm thinking about making a weapon pack for everyone to enjoy. I have all weapon models right now, just need to clean them up and unfold. It'll take a while, standby for more updates.

Just have a question, has the Warrior Helmet ever been made into a pep file, i can not find it anywhere on the database.

The Warrior helmet is in the database. For some reason, 4shared only shows the top 18 files in a given category. If you follow this path in the database...

Halo 4 Database > Infinity > Helmets

...it will bring up a list of Halo 4 helmet, but you'll only see 18 of them. There are more than 18. Click on "Date Added" (near the top of the file box) twice. By clicking it twice, you'll be arranging the files oldest first. The Warrior helmet should appear as the fourth selection.

This trick works for most of the files that are not visible due to this glitch.

The Warrior helmet is in the database. For some reason, 4shared only shows the top 18 files in a given category. If you follow this path in the database...

Halo 4 Database > Infinity > Helmets

...it will bring up a list of Halo 4 helmet, but you'll only see 18 of them. There are more than 18. Click on "Date Added" (near the top of the file box) twice. By clicking it twice, you'll be arranging the files oldest first. The Warrior helmet should appear as the fourth selection.

This trick works for most of the files that are not visible due to this glitch.

Thank you very much

Hey MS7 loving these files you all are doing a great job here! I myself was also wonderingf anyone is planing on or is working on now the Halo 4 mark VI armor. Sorry if it's already been answered I checked but didn't see anything. Keep it up guys!

Hey MS7 loving these files you all are doing a great job here! I myself was also wonderingf anyone is planing on or is working on now the Halo 4 mark VI armor. Sorry if it's already been answered I checked but didn't see anything. Keep it up guys!

Your profile picture...

ROFL

and mark 6 is not made... yet. Mark 5 should be available, but I'm not sure.

Mark 6 is pretty much Halo 3's helmet so I suggest modifying one of those instead of waiting for a file to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back