File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpgimage.jpg
I'm trying to make it out if foam
It the destiny titan holdfast chest

any plans on releasing a pep ready Deathsinger soon ?

I haven't worked on anything here recently for the community. I have been working on getting my armor set ready for me to start pepping. I am putting this thread on hold for a bit. Sorry no updates.

i seen it a long time ago, when i purchased neca's 18'' MC figure. articulation sucks, but it sure is a nice standing piece. as shown here in my little collection i got going on. might be dot, but it still doesn't look as good as some of the Halo 4 MC helmets here on the 405th.

20150404_221400_zpsj5jeofuc.jpg

Is it the centurian from halo 2 anniversary?On a side note I hope that you and yours are fairing better.

or / and 5. Thank you. We are better. Doctors still don't what hit us. But we are like the croods "still alive"

wall of pics

this is where i am at as of this morning. nothing is final, still need to round out edges etc.
h5%20cent%204.jpg

h5%20cent%206.jpg

h5%20cent%205.jpg
begining on the leg armor

and these are the best reference pics i could find
H2A_Render_Centurion-Side-2View.png

H2A_Render_Centurion-FrontBack-2View.png

H2A_Concept-Render_Centurion.png

H2A_Concept_Centurion1.png

H2A_Concept_CenturionHoplite.jpg

H2A_Render_Centurion-NoUnderSuit.jpg

i really really really really really really love this armor set up. i f i some how cant get the halo 4 rogue chest and recruit helmet going, this is my back up plan. but i have to model it first. might take a while as i have to do this in short spurts. but i think its coming along just fine.the halo 5 centurion is slightly different. i also like the fact that it is named after a real spartan officers rank. i might try to do the chest in foam. as a matter of fact with these pics some one could just free hand the armor just fine as you can zoom in pretty good before it starts to pixelate.

ms and 343i might be getting a share of it.

Possibly, either way I want one as I have a motorcycle.

well, those look to be some dang good reference pics! Speaking of free handing the armor (cough!, cough!) BMP Props! Just saying. By the way if you like, when you finish sections of the centurion armor, send them to me I'll will be more than happy to unfold them.

anybody want to look this over and tell me if it is good or not. i am trying to figure this stuff out for when i get my 3d printer.

halo 4 recruit helmet
h4%20recruit%203d%20print%203.jpg

h4%20recruit%203d%20print%202.jpg

H4%20RECRUIT%203D%20PRINT.jpg

i set the thickness at .500 dont know if it is good or not

here is the stl
http://www.mediafire.com/download/11o568b3yjyymai/h4_recruit_3D_PRINT.stl

here is the obj
http://www.mediafire.com/download/02v3wfi2q3bj4q5/h4_recruit_3D_PRINT.obj

if its all good enjoy and do as you want with it or if you want to clean it up or fix any mistakes it might have please do so. this is my first attempt at this.

Edit
Looking at the I can see improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back