Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3D Model Requests

Item Name: Custom Concept GEN2 ODST Helmet
Item Source: Tekka Croe's Deviant Art Page
Reference Images: [See below]
Additional Info: If possible, I would like it so the side vents and the designs on the back of the helmet could be made as upgrades to the Hugh Holder v2 ODST design. Perhaps this is a bit unreasonable to ask for since the concept is so different from previous designs of the ODST variant. I wouldn't mind a design that was somewhere between the Reach ODST helmet design and this concept.
The design does not need to be an exact copy of the concept, but I would like it to incorporate features and lines from it.
If the modeler does not wish to use the attached model, please know that I am interested in a narrow model similar to Hugh's design as apposed to the wider ODST helmets Sean Bradley is known for. I feel as though the frame of the model could at least be used for size/proportion reference. Please let me know if you would like the .obj version of the file.
Existing File Link: ODST Helmet by Hugh v2 (4shared)

These are the only 4 existing images that include the helmet concept.
halo_4__odst_helmet_by_tekka_croe-d5kz3ic.jpg

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/318/d/6/halo_4__odst_helmet_by_tekka_croe-d5kz3ic.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/334/5/f/preview___fireteam_indigo_by_tekka_croe-d5mmjvs.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/037/f/0/big_green_valkyrie_by_tekka_croe-d5u3d27.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/003/5/a/the_archivist_by_tekka_croe-d5qa2cf.png

Please note that my interest in this is to make it, probably via pepakura + fiberglass/rondo/etc but I am also considering on making it from foam. I can unfold and scale it myself, I just need a clean model.

Item Name: Custom Concept GEN2 ODST Helmet
Item Source: Tekka Croe's Deviant Art Page
Reference Images: [See below]
Additional Info: If possible, I would like it so the side vents and the designs on the back of the helmet could be made as upgrades to the Hugh Holder v2 ODST design. Perhaps this is a bit unreasonable to ask for since the concept is so different from previous designs of the ODST variant. I wouldn't mind a design that was somewhere between the Reach ODST helmet design and this concept.
The design does not need to be an exact copy of the concept, but I would like it to incorporate features and lines from it.
If the modeler does not wish to use the attached model, please know that I am interested in a narrow model similar to Hugh's design as apposed to the wider ODST helmets Sean Bradley is known for. I feel as though the frame of the model could at least be used for size/proportion reference. Please let me know if you would like the .obj version of the file.
Existing File Link: ODST Helmet by Hugh v2 (4shared)

These are the only 4 existing images that include the helmet concept.
halo_4__odst_helmet_by_tekka_croe-d5kz3ic.jpg

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/318/d/6/halo_4__odst_helmet_by_tekka_croe-d5kz3ic.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/334/5/f/preview___fireteam_indigo_by_tekka_croe-d5mmjvs.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/037/f/0/big_green_valkyrie_by_tekka_croe-d5u3d27.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/003/5/a/the_archivist_by_tekka_croe-d5qa2cf.png

Please note that my interest in this is to make it, probably via pepakura + fiberglass/rondo/etc but I am also considering on making it from foam. I can unfold and scale it myself, I just need a clean model.

Check my thread on page 3 (for me its page 3) the helmet should be in red. I made that a while back, it probably needs to be refined some, hope it can work for you.

Edit: check post 89, 90, 94

Could I trouble someone to refine/clean up the Deadeye helmet from the Halo 4 Assets Release thread? I had been unfolding it and just a rough eyeballing it looks like for the most part it's clean (minus the "decal" pieces) with the exception of the nose, where you can see a triangle shaped open edge. There are, of course, the common "trouble spots," like a notably too small neck hole, but in a way I think it's better to be too small than too big, as one could simply cut a more custom-fit hole if it's too small, whereas if it's too big you're stuck trying to build up and fill in that empty space to give it the proper look and fit. The other, rather common, trouble spot is that the visor is a separate piece from the helmet itself. That's not a huge deal for me, as I see it as "one less cut I'll have to make when it's done," but I know for others who will build this model they might prefer to have it all one solid piece. And it helps maintain structure and shape.

If I may be so bold as to put up a "wishlist" of files from that thread I would like to see cleaned up and made pep-ready, listed in order of "priority" per category. If I could just get someone to do the Deadeye, that would be great. If someone wanted to tackle the first item in each category, that would be superb. And if someone was feeling ambitious and took on the whole list, that would be absolutely spectacular. I just need a clean-up. Unfolding I can take on myself (and hopefully do so fast enough that others can benefit without having to wait too long).

Helmets: Deadeye, Soldier, Scanner, Recruit, and Enforcer.

Chest: Wetwork, Mark VI (multiplayer, not Chief's), and Enforcer.

Shoulders: Mark V, Warmaster, Soldier

Forearm: Mark V, Contoured, Inner Plated

Legs: ODST, Counter, Contoured.

Check my thread on page 3 (for me its page 3) the helmet should be in red. I made that a while back, it probably needs to be refined some, hope it can work for you.

Edit: check post 89, 90, 94

Thanks!

Having the 3D model definitely helps picture how it would look for a scratch build.

By comparison of the concept image:
CrimmsonTekkaCroeConceptODST.PNG

Props/Kudos/Thanks to Tekka Croe for the concept and Crimmson for the model.

CrimmsonTekkaCroeConceptODST.PNG

Good evening all.

I'm searching for a pep file of Master Chief's forearm, Halo 4 version. I have the file from the 405th pepakura database but it is not the final game version. I was directed to a thread of Halo 4 files but cannot get the downloaded file to work in viewer or designer in obj of pdo format. I am also relatively new to this so I do not know how to unfold. If anybody knows where I can find such a file, or can create one for me, I would be very grateful. Plus I have stupidly skinny arms.

Item Name

Halo Reach Spartan (Male/Female)Armor

Item Source

Halo Reach

Existing File Link

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5987

Info

I'm trying to find ALL the armor from Reach, so i can attach it to the above model, I've been looking all over for armor for a Machinima series i want to make, and a female spartan model would be very helpful as well, the armor will also be helpful in my next costume build!

wanted to do the toa tahu helmet or a low def mata nui helmet from bionicle but the thread that had them no longer has the downloads(missed the thread by a few years DX). preferably toa tahu helmet for a side project.

I cannot seem to find this, I have no doubt that it is here somewhere. I am looking for some good HD images models of Dare's armor. I am wanting to attempt to free form a foam build with her armr, and a good undersuit to match. I just cannot seem to find any good reference pictures.
Please and thank you much.

I cannot seem to find this, I have no doubt that it is here somewhere. I am looking for some good HD images models of Dare's armor. I am wanting to attempt to free form a foam build with her armr, and a good undersuit to match. I just cannot seem to find any good reference pictures.
Please and thank you much.

Halo3_ODST-Dare-Alt.jpg
Halo3_ODST-Dare.jpg

Here are a couple I found

Halo3_ODST-Dare-Alt.jpg

Halo3_ODST-Dare.jpg

Demogorgon Thank you. I did find those. I am looking for some other angles and views of her armor. So far most of the pictures I have found are simply reusing the exact same two poses that you posted.

- - - Updated - - -
Demogorgon Thank you. I did find those. I am looking for some other angles and views of her armor. So far most of the pictures I have found are simply reusing the exact same two poses that you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Item Name:

pgm ultima ratio hecate ii

Item Source:

Sword art online

Reference Picture:

images.jpg

Addition Info:

3D model is created just need someone help to unfold it

images.jpg

Attachments