Paradoxdj's PAX armor W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing job, bro. It's spot on, and I love the sniper, it reminds me of the times I had fun over Live in the Summer with buddies.

I saw these photos on Facebook! Very nice! I gotta wait til the summer before I can continue working on mine. :\ It's been a long while.

thanks guys!

@mac, yeah you gotta get working on that, it was looking soo awesome then the updates just stopped...

@Paradox, the updates stopped cuz I'm at school >.< I have no time/place to work on it while I'm here. :\

nice build. there was only one person in halo armor at pax east, and it wasn't that good.

Thanks! yeah this build was for pax prime 2010. i can't seem to change the title of the thread though...

Try going to your very first post to this thread and click "Edit Post." Then click on "Go Advanced" and the top title bar is where you can change the title.

-Alexis

Try going to your very first post to this thread and click "Edit Post." Then click on "Go Advanced" and the top title bar is where you can change the title.

-Alexis
i've tried that a bunch of times. it doesn't change the visible title of the thread (the one that comes up in the thread list), just the title of the first post.

You will have to PM a mod to change the title of the thread.
That's what I had to do to get mine changed.

Awesome suit of armor! Love the colors.
Congrats to the waypoint front page. (very epic photo!!!!!!)

Kevin

Another photoshoot under my belt! This one was ten hours straight and I almost died of back pain afterwards. Totally worth it though! I love some of these shots!

Here's a few of the new shots.

3f4154d2.jpg

b42bca9f.jpg

I very much enjoy this one V
11d9df8d.jpg

I'm gonna add some effects into this one later on but for now:
389edde0.jpg

8abd5427.jpg

d279cc7e.jpg

It's official.. I need to come to Canada!

I don't know man, the two of you together... I mean a Red and a Blue. Could get ugly. What's awesome is that the two of you practically have the same paint scheme, just one's red and one's blue!

Love this thread, Paradox! Great pics.

I don't konw, the two of you together... I mean a Red and a Blue. Could get ugly. What's awesome is that the two of you practically have the same paint scheme, just one's red and one's blue!

Let's hope there's no canyons in Canada...

I don't konw, the two of you together... I mean a Red and a Blue. Could get ugly. What's awesome is that the two of you practically have the same paint scheme, just one's red and one's blue!

Well our kits we're actually inspired by one another so that would explain the paint scheme haha
Thanks man! I'm really happy with how this whole thing has turned out. Two years of this kit has been awesome!

Well our kits we're actually inspired by one another so that would explain the paint scheme haha
Thanks man! I'm really happy with how this whole thing has turned out. Two years of this kit has been awesome!

Lets hope for 2 more because I still need to get out there! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back