Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just poking my head into this thread to say this: this is a frakking awesome project and I'm proud to be a member on here based on what y'all are doing.. keep at it!

Just a little update, but no pics yet. Printed off the security add on for the second time, trying to get the size right. Should have some pics to post on mon. Have a good weekend every one.

Mat I'll try to get some of those words on the chest but I might not be able to fit them all I might have to reword it but I will be able to carve the ROG Survivor into it I have a good spot for that one, and your name but the rest I will have to shorten.

Hey misfit: That saying that he wants on there, Why not have it either scratched in when Mclain does the Paint? Or
When it is painted, you could use Dry Transfer decals and give them a quick coat of Clear coat. That would really give it a nice touch.
I know a place to look for the Decals, I can look up sizes. Just an idea.

I can take care of the inscription. Is everyone going to make the 25th deadline? Any snags? Progress pics are always great!

I was thinking of carving it into the armor after the bondo work is done then when it is painted a little black and some weathering, a few scratches, and blame it would really make it pop and also look like it's been there for years and countless battles. Kind of like Emile with him helmet.

As for the deadline I'll know better once I get the hole thing in the garage I should be ok but if anyone is going to be late it will probably be me with the size of the peace. I now have a ruff idea on the size of the box I'll need so once i get a shipping quote I'll know if I need help on that end money wise.

Hell yea lets do this

Im all for this idea, not only will it give me a chance to help put smiles on people face's. But to help me get better at makeing prop's. I'll try and help in any way I can. If I can ge the pep files form someone all put them togetherand ship them to people. Or all try and help with shipping cost.It susck being tuck in a hospital. I for one know what its like.The whole place smells and the food sucks. And test test test.... ehhh. As some one who's been in there for many reasons it cant stand some one just feeling down. So if i can I will help out any way. Hell All EVEN CHIP IN FOR THE UNDER ARMOR if your going the way of a pressure suit.

That's an interesting point. I will have to get a hold of mat and find out what size of pressure suit he would wear.

Hey guys, great updates.

I'm thinking of going with Rundown's thighs, the only problem is that I don't know the scale. If anybody could help me with that, I could start right away. Thanks! :)

Hey guys, great updates.

I'm thinking of going with Rundown's thighs, the only problem is that I don't know the scale. If anybody could help me with that, I could start right away. Thanks! :)

I am going to pm you his email addy so you can contact him directly. We are still on a time crunch so I hope he replies fast.

Hey guys, great updates.

Well if it's the parts Brandon unfolded I think Brandon scaled them to his size if I am correct, but I could be wrong.

ive gotta be honest, i hope no one gets upset but i dont think rundowns thighs are a good choice for this. they were put out so long ago and are not really the right shape, there are a few other thighs that are just awesome out there like Forges new set. i know they are alittle high def but i think he deserves the best we have to offer

well, they worked fine for me. I don't really have time to pep the super high detail files. If somebody want's to take my place and do the awesome thighs, go for it.

The forged thighs go together really fast. They took me about 7 hours, which for me is very quick. I usually take 10 -12 hours on a part, unless its a helmet or torso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back