Master Chief Truck Surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian42283

This is a video of my going to visit my dad at his office in my armor. I thought it would be fun to go there in the back of a truck. In Arizona it is not illegal to do this. I do not suggest anyone try this. It is very dangerous. I dont need anyone posting comments saying how dangerous this is. I already posted in the video how dangerous it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you about comunicating the danger factor etc....

I watched and I laughed as the camera man was playing with the zoom.

:)

I'm going to have to say that is was a dumb idea, yes. That you put yourself in danger, yes, but lets admit it.. It was pretty cool. What would you say if you saw a Master Chief riding on the back of a truck? Most of us would be like "Lol that's awesome".
I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone to do it but you can't stop them if they are going to.

Cool video, I'm glad you didn't get hurt!

Guys keep it clean... It is obvious that it is dangerouse( and he clearly mentions it), so don't start a flame war about it.

Hahaha that was great. Over here, if we do that we have coppers crawling all over us. Also, I'll admit I laughed at the "Oh yeah" near the beginning; I was expecting the Chief's voice :D

I had a couple cops wave at me :) Yeah I thought about putting a voice changer in the helmet but I haven't got to that yet. Thanks for the comment

Hahaha that was great. Over here, if we do that we have coppers crawling all over us. Also, I'll admit I laughed at the "Oh yeah" near the beginning; I was expecting the Chief's voice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back