Halo 4 MK VI Boots, someone have the model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan z92

I've been looking for them since a long time ago, but i can't find anything, if someone have the .Pdo file or even the not unfold file i'll be very grateful.

There is a file in the Archive under the Halo 4 OBJ section. If you're willing to do a tiny bit of work to separate the boots from the shins, thighs and back plate, it's all yours.

For this build I started a new video series, and I wanted to experiment a little and for this video I decided to use an action cam to get a first person perspective of my build. I'll apologize in advance for it being slightly out of focus, it apparently decided to focus on my respirator and I couldn't see it until after I offloaded the video from the camera. I also did a second video after this one, but I had positioned the camera on my head in a way that my hands were JUST off the screen while working, so that one is useless.

When you say mk VI do you mean the halo 3 version or the actual halo 4 kind? If it the halo 3 version Im working on a seperate set now. Im just editing the model a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back