Tribes Ascend Models (ripped) [Pic Heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello 405th. I have been gone for a while and I want to make up for it with these tribe models I ripped from Tribes Ascend. Each model has a "gib" version which means that it is pre-separated. The first image of the model is the normal version, and the second is the gib version.

light.png

light_gib.png

light_ds.png

light_ds_gib.png

medium.png

medium_gib.png

medium_ds.png

medium_ds_gib.png

SPINFUSOR!
spinfusor.png

This is what I have ripped so far. I'm in the process of ripping the heavys too. Once I'm finished, ill release a unfold-pack with all the .obj files so the unfolders can work their magic;)

Stay tuned!

Btw, make sure when you unfold that you credit Hi-Rez studios for the models.

Thanks

Here it is!

Contents:

Infiltrator -Diamond Sword and Blood Eagle

Sentinel -Diamond Sword and Blood Eagle

Raider - Diamond Sword and Blood Eagle

Technician -Diamond Sword and Blood Eagle

Doombringer -Diamond Sword and Blood Eagle

Brute -Diamond Sword and Blood Eagle

Spinfusor

Grenade

Smg

Enjoy! Please post your unfolds in this tread. I will make a pepakura database once the unfolds starts coming in;)

Thanks for your time!:D

Edit: I could not find the Pathfinder, Solider and Juggernaut models. I think the reason is that they share models with the Raider, Infiltrator and the Doombringer.

Last edited by a moderator:
The moment I saw the load screens in the Beta, I thought "damn that armour would look great in the flesh". I'm really exited to see what you guys are going to do with these models now. Great stuff Jico.

Here is the solider helmet. I'm not the best at unfolding, but I think it turned out pretty good:)
Click on the picture to download.
tribessolider.png

I may start unfolding the rest of the armor. Stay tuned:)

omg no way!! That is so awesome i love the suits in Tribes Ascend. Thats my fav blood eagle helm but a Diamond Sword helm and suit would be...awesome to have. If i ever get around to making a DS suit (the light suit) I'd like to put some heelies in the shoes so i glide across the ground. I like the skiing in Tribes it's fun.

Thanks so much for taking the time making these they are awesome.

Thank you:D!

omg no way!! That is so awesome i love the suits in Tribes Ascend. Thats my fav blood eagle helm but a Diamond Sword helm and suit would be...awesome to have. If i ever get around to making a DS suit (the light suit) I'd like to put some heelies in the shoes so i glide across the ground. I like the skiing in Tribes it's fun.

Thanks so much for taking the time making these they are awesome.

No problem;)

Is there a certain type of armor set that you'd want me to unfold before the rest of them? I tend to work better when there's a general scheme and finished product in mind, and I was wondering if you had any preferences :p

I've been working on the the Blood Eagle and Diamond Sword Raider helmet and i just got fiberglassing the inside done today. I have a progress thread on the replica prop" forum i'm on and was wondering if it would be ok if i could post the link to this thread,if that would be ok ?

Thanks in advance

I've been working on the the Blood Eagle and Diamond Sword Raider helmet and i just got fiberglassing the inside done today. I have a progress thread on the replica prop" forum i'm on and was wondering if it would be ok if i could post the link to this thread,if that would be ok ?

Thanks in advance
Sure:D I'd like to see it:)

Thanks Jico and i think i got my question a little confused lol. Is it ok to post this threads URL on my progress page ? Reason i ask is if your ok sharing your pep files for others to build.

Here's the W.I.P. video to show my current stage:

Thanks in advance :)

Is it ok to post this threads URL on my progress page ? Reason i ask is if your ok sharing your pep files for others to build.)
No problem:) You got quite an awesome build going:D I'm looking forward to see more:)

I'm also currently working on a unfold of the Pathfinder helmet:)

PathfinderHelmet.png

Thanks for your time:)

Thank you very much :)

Nice,looks like it's coming along nicely. Thank you for your time also.

Has anybody started working on the rest of the Blood Eagle light armor? I can probably do the unfold if someone splits out all of the parts.

Not that i'm aware off.
I have little/no experience unfolding but if i can help in some way i'd be happy to.
I do have the DS light helmet so i may start with that for practice and I'd like to try unfolding the DS light suit if anyone has that file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back