*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i have been hearing - model extraction is possible for reach
i think theres an image here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/318550-new-ascension-plugin-thread/page__st__15

It's been possible for a long time, but those who wrote the programs aren't sharing. I remember seeing extracted Beta assets during the beta, and those same guys figured out the retail extraction also. I tried looking into the strings, tags and code required to do that stuff but it's waaaay over my head.

It's been possible for a long time, but those who wrote the programs aren't sharing. I remember seeing extracted Beta assets during the beta, and those same guys figured out the retail extraction also. I tried looking into the strings, tags and code required to do that stuff but it's waaaay over my head.

hmm i dont get why people would keep something like that to them selves its not exactly very friendly if you ask me, from what i can tell most people on this site are very helpful :)

also thanks MissingSpartan7 i have found the arm attachment now :) so i can get on with making it

Hi, I have a little problem because i will build carter with reach jetpack and i have tried to make one, but without hell can someone help me?
300px-Jetpack

Reach_MPBeta_Jetpack1[4]

On this picture can you see that little attatchment that fitts perfectly on the bump back on the torso. I think this is an important pize ;)
Reach_Jet_Pack--article_image

Hi, I have a little problem because i will build carter with reach jetpack and i have tried to make one, but without hell can someone help me?
300px-Jetpack

Reach_MPBeta_Jetpack1[4]

On this picture can you see that little attatchment that fitts perfectly on the bump back on the torso. I think this is an important pize ;)
Reach_Jet_Pack--article_image
I am sorry, but I am not sure if anyone can understand you. What do you want help with? For someone to make a Reach jet-pack pep file?

I am sorry, but I am not sure if anyone can understand you. What do you want help with? For someone to make a Reach jet-pack pep file?

hey man i know its hard to understand this guy and i know your only being nice which is great but give the guy a break for someone who english isnt there first language his isnt that bad

and for the record im not having a go or anything im just saying :) i dont wana make any enemies or anything :)

yeah probably, but i'll see if i can get in contact with the guy who made xTraction for halo 3 and see if he's modified / re-built it for reach. all i can say then is - less effort and hassles for modellers to create things

off to investigate
CJ

Has anyone made this yet?!?!?!?
REALLY NEED THIS!!!
ITS REALLY SIMPLE TOO!!!

1. Settle Down
2. Keep up with the thread, if you did, you would know that it's actually being worked on.
3. Do you think you are better than me and need your models before I need mine?

Sorry if the picturs don't work, but here is a link. There is the three last picturs that is about the jet pack.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28468&id=100000374255105
I cannot see the pics via thread, not can I access this page.
A simple solution would be for you to Right Click on each image, select Copy Image Location, then clicking the Insert Image button, Paste the code and press ok. That will link the image directly.

REALLY NEED THIS!!!
ITS REALLY SIMPLE TOO!!!

yes it is simple all you have to do is just take the modle form rihnoc's gernade i think correct me if im wrong but yes there is a grenade pep file and all you have to do is just make them and stick it on the stnadard chest peice and just modify the other parts with some bondo itll be easier than having some one to modle and then unfold it right this instant either its that or just wait not trying to be rude or anything but paitents is the key

can you make the halo reach recon helmet plzzzzzzz

ok dude no offence but you are new here, instead of just jumping in and demanding stuff why not try reading the thread as you would have found out that someone is infact workin on the recon helmet but these things take time and effort and if rushed turn out badly speaking as a 3d modeler here. a perfect example of this would be the shotgun i have made it took a long time to edit it and now it is being unfolded which also takes time so just be patient dude and someone will release the recon helmet soon ok :)

also it i have been looking into it and as far as i can tell there is no model for jorge's chaingun available on here so if someone can help me out with some reference pictures i can make one, get back to me if you can help please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
8-24-2010-7-30-15-AM.jpg

REALLY NEED THIS!!!
ITS REALLY SIMPLE TOO!!!

The mark V torso? is that what you're asking?

Also. Does anyone on here know who or where I can get a Download of the EVA helm; wheather it's Emiles' or just the one from H3 multiplayer. It'd be a big help. My suits a bit of a custom build.

The mark V torso? is that what you're asking?

Also. Does anyone on here know who or where I can get a Download of the EVA helm; wheather it's Emiles' or just the one from H3 multiplayer. It'd be a big help. My suits a bit of a custom build.

dude if you are just looking for an eva helm there is one from reach on the first page of this thread that is emiles helmet or you can get the halo 3 helm from this website >> http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index :)

Ha I know I just checked the first page and was gettin ready to edit my last post. But thanks anyway. The one I'm looking for is the bug-eyed one from halo3.

ok dude no offence but you are new here, instead of just jumping in and demanding stuff why not try reading the thread as you would have found out that someone is infact workin on the recon helmet but these things take time and effort and if rushed turn out badly speaking as a 3d modeler here. a perfect example of this would be the shotgun i have made it took a long time to edit it and now it is being unfolded which also takes time so just be patient dude and someone will release the recon helmet soon ok :)

also it i have been looking into it and as far as i can tell there is no model for jorge's chaingun available on here so if someone can help me out with some reference pictures i can make one, get back to me if you can help please :)

okay one they made a recon helmet look for rhinochs page its there second some one did make jorges gun but the peron that made it had taken it down because some one had taken his modle and called it his owen so if some one has it was asked not to give it out to anyone and sorry for sounding rude but you gotta start reading before yo go asking for anything if you cant find it any where type it in the search bar and start browesing its how i found stuff like a better version of jorges chest you know. so like i said im sorry for makeing this sound rude but it has to be said

and sorry for the spelling

Thank you thank you thank you!!! thanks to all of you who posted these great pep files! i don't think i will ever run out of projects now! lol

alright. stop arguing. i find it annoying.

can you make the halo reach recon helmet plzzzzzzz
first - please try not to trip us out with all the colours and formatting
second - look back between pages 110-120 or look through some of my previous posts
i have already released a recon helmet which is based of the halo 3 model but has been edited to reflect the changes to it in reach

helmet issue addressed

though i do agree that if you are new to the forums you should start by reading some of the stickied threads and rules.
if you have the time - read start with the first page and keep reading. you may even learn a few things along the way.

being a 3d modeller myself i do find it perhaps a bit irritating that all these people come and start posting their demands.

Ha I know I just checked the first page and was gettin ready to edit my last post. But thanks anyway. The one I'm looking for is the bug-eyed one from halo3.

ah, that would be the SECURITY helmet in halo 3

okay one they made a recon helmet look for rhinochs page its there second some one did make jorges gun but the peron that made it had taken it down because some one had taken his modle and called it his owen so if some one has it was asked not to give it out to anyone and sorry for sounding rude but you gotta start reading before yo go asking for anything if you cant find it any where type it in the search bar and start browesing its how i found stuff like a better version of jorges chest you know. so like i said im sorry for makeing this sound rude but it has to be said

and sorry for the spelling
spelling excused.

i didn't like rhinocs recon helmet...it looked a bit odd to me
the shape and proportions looked all wrong
no offence rhinoc - thats just my opinion

ah, hadn't heard about that with the chaingun...
its a bit sad that some people will do that
i made this error once accidently and have since apologised

also can someone tell me who's model it is so i can ask them about re-releasing on this thread with proper crediting?

/end rant

alright then...now that i'm all done with that, on to the news
stuff i've been modelling recently
CQB helmet - editing to reflect new changes
EOD helmet - erm...about that...
UA/counterassault chest - nearly done, changing angles on it
hp/halo chest - 3ds max symmetry modifier hates me...
hazop helmet - tweaked released model so i can build the CBRN attachment
CBRN - on hold for now
JFO helmet - stop asking.

just so you all know progress has slowed for me because i'm researching model extraction tools for reach

i'll go back to that modelling and researching...
CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back