Reclaimer Trilogy Master Chief Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
------UPDATE--------

So I finished the forearm piece not too long ago, here are some photos. My next step is to pep the other side starting with the shoulder, bicep, forearm and hand plates/fingers.
IMG_20160219_190736.jpg IMG_20160219_190746.jpg IMG_20160219_190753.jpg IMG_20160219_190828.jpg

Here is a photo of all the pieces on me. I love the look of it so far, I can't wait to have this all properly hardened and strapped.

IMG_20160219_042231.jpg

------UPDATE--------

So I finished the forearm piece not too long ago, here are some photos. My next step is to pep the other side starting with the shoulder, bicep, forearm and hand plates/fingers.
View attachment 24876 View attachment 24877 View attachment 24878 View attachment 24879

Here is a photo of all the pieces on me. I love the look of it so far, I can't wait to have this all properly hardened and strapped.

View attachment 24880

Awesome work! Default scale for the forearm? After my second tester file, the height dropped down to 226mm for me.

SavedbyGraceG12 Thank you!! I kept it at default, I had access to the Artem Halo Master Chief suit used by Microsoft and the scales match, so I'm going to try and fill in the space in between :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats kinda why I scaled it down a bit. The inside was just way to big. Also, the length was a tad bit to long.

Awesome work! Default scale for the forearm? After my second tester file, the height dropped down to 226mm for me.

Thats a bad ass selfie, love your paper skills!!!! Am thinking of doing mc too but what scares me is the sizing part lol am 6.0 so i dont know if default will work with me but yeah it looks amazing, you got a new sub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back