NoMaybeYes's Unfolding portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a while but I have returned with a fairly large update. Thanks to Crimmson for refining the files but the top half Halo 4 Mk 6 Multiplayer set is here! With the arms, helmet, and chest all separate links in case someone would want just one file, I can put a zip of them all if enough people want them. Cant wait to see your builds!

Halo 4 MK 6 Helmet (Multiplayer Edition)
Halo4MK6HelmetMultiplayerEdition_zps04073408.jpg
http://www.4shared.com/file/XZstt0g7ba/Halo_4_MK_6_Helmet__Multiplaye.html?

Halo 4 MK 6 Chest (Multiplayer Edition)
Halo4MK6ChestMultiplayerEdition_zps246e7dec.jpg
http://www.4shared.com/file/nGx2JLppce/Halo_4_MK_6_Chest__Multiplayer.html?

Halo 4 MK 6 Shoulder (Multiplayer Edition)
Halo4MK6ShoulderMultiplayerEdition_zpsaa297692.jpg
http://www.4shared.com/file/8BfV7Wnfba/Halo_4_MK_6_Shoulder___Multipl.html?

Halo 4 MK 6 Forearm (Multiplayer Edition)
Halo4MK6ForearmMultiplayerEdition_zps845fec5b.jpg
http://www.4shared.com/file/PBqpU31Xce/Halo_4_MK_6_Forearm___Multipla.html?

As always files are also in the first post also.

Attachments

• Halo4MK6HelmetMultiplayerEdition_zps04073408.jpg
    Halo4MK6HelmetMultiplayerEdition_zps04073408.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 456
  • Halo4MK6ChestMultiplayerEdition_zps246e7dec.jpg
    Halo4MK6ChestMultiplayerEdition_zps246e7dec.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 453
  • Halo4MK6ShoulderMultiplayerEdition_zpsaa297692.jpg
    Halo4MK6ShoulderMultiplayerEdition_zpsaa297692.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 302
  • Halo4MK6ForearmMultiplayerEdition_zps845fec5b.jpg
    Halo4MK6ForearmMultiplayerEdition_zps845fec5b.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 347
Small tidbit that I thought was important but the Mk. VI Helmet that I just uploaded in the last link was NOT a game rip and modeled by Crimmson. If you have already downloaded it I didn't change the unfold just the text that says who modeled and unfolded. I apologize for the double post but I felt as though it should be noted.

Is it ok if I ad these to the new file archive?
Credit will be right under the file name ;)

Would you be interested in unfolding some batman cowls?

Comments and criticism are welcome

I was sent here by recommendation of Crimmson,

I am having some trouble unfolding three sets of armor, a few have tried to help but they cannot seem to unfold them. I am hoping you can help, I am anxious to work to start working on them but cannot seem to unfold them correctly.

Thank you,
Bulmung4

I was sent here by recommendation of Crimmson,

I am having some trouble unfolding three sets of armor, a few have tried to help but they cannot seem to unfold them. I am hoping you can help, I am anxious to work to start working on them but cannot seem to unfold them correctly.

Thank you,
Bulmung4

Well then +1 For Crimmson!

As for doing an unfold, right now I have the three Batman Cowls, and a personal unfold f Mechagodzilla 3's head Masterbuilder made up for me. I havent been able to work on because of recent college exams, but I can definitely look them over. I have a few weeks off and the batman Cowls im going to try for foam so those should take even less time, and since I cant print the Mechagodzilla head yet I should be able to do something. Keep in mind though that three sets of armor is a lot and I will most likely do the simplest parts first. PM me and we can see what I can do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Realized that I have been using some of your files for my suit. They are amazing and easy to work with! Thank you for releasing these!!

Realized that I have been using some of your files for my suit. They are amazing and easy to work with! Thank you for releasing these!!

Im glad to hear that its easy to work with. Once in a while I see a thread with one in it but not often so its really nice to have feedback. Which files are you using by chance? I dont see a thread with any in them so im guessing you havent posted it yet.

Is there any possibility that you could unfold the H4 Aviator helmet? Maybe even the Air assault torso?

Update time!

I worked with Master Builder, giving him refrence pictures and whatnot and he made me a briliant model of Mechagodzilla 3's head. Eventually I plan to make a build on this but I need to get it printed out first. Download link below and in first post.

Mechagodzilla3_zps73579c2d.jpg
http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=download&downloadid=658

I have also unfolded the Halo 4 Mk 5 helmet by Crimmson so the mk 5 builds can start!

Halo4Mk5Helmet_zps79313a0c.jpg
http://www.4shared.com/file/blCdgWD2ce/Halo_4_Mk_5_Helmet.html?

Im going to start filtering out 4shared and using the regular archive here on the 405th starting with the two now unfolds (Right now the Mk 5 doesnt have a section).

Is there any possibility that you could unfold the H4 Aviator helmet? Maybe even the Air assault torso?

I can unfold the Aviatior helmet, but last I knew the only one that existed was the game rip and no one had refined it. Or is that the one you want? I dont think I will be doing large sized files like the torso until I have better time on my hands with college and daily happenings.

Attachments

• Halo4Mk5Helmet_zps79313a0c.jpg
    Halo4Mk5Helmet_zps79313a0c.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 344
  • Mechagodzilla3_zps73579c2d.jpg
    Mechagodzilla3_zps73579c2d.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 484
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it was refined or not, but there is one in the 4shared database that was never unfolded.

I don't know if it was refined or not, but there is one in the 4shared database that was never unfolded.

I believe that is monkeyfuj's model. When i downloaded it from 4shared and the archive they both had unfolds. I can still do it if you like but right now im leaving shortly.

It must have happened since I downloaded it originally. I'm not crazy about how it was done, but I'm not going to ask for anyone else to do all that work again. Thanks though!

It must have happened since I downloaded it originally. I'm not crazy about how it was done, but I'm not going to ask for anyone else to do all that work again. Thanks though!

Yeah, monkeyfuj does great models but I know what you mean. Thats why I like the way I unfold, I like to organize it by part. Let me know if you want it redone, i just might do it anyway.

Yeah, monkeyfuj does great models but I know what you mean. Thats why I like the way I unfold, I like to organize it by part. Let me know if you want it redone, i just might do it anyway.
I might just do that. The default scale is about 10% too small to fit me, and it's going to mess everything up once I scale it up.

Well ve heard that there really isnt a lot of Halo 4 Scout files out at the moment, so I took the liberty to do a quick and easy unfold of this!

Scout_zpsc37e1908.png
http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=download&downloadid=660

Its the Halo 3 Version! Sorry I pulled a mean joke but it was worth it. Im actually going to use it in the far future when I get my Halo 3 suit in the works.

Attachments

• Scout_zpsc37e1908.png
    Scout_zpsc37e1908.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 345
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back