[Release]Halo 4 Battle Rifle (Lowpoly) - Iteration 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download!

low_poly.jpg

Might redo a lot of it, I got really lazy. And it is smoothed weird so that normal maps bake properly. Tbh it's not that good, I should redo it, hence the "Iteration 1" in the title.

Low poly will be infinitely easier to slice, model credit to you of course.
Since I finished the Nanosuit 2 unfolds yesterday, I have some time to try slicing this.

CJ

Ku~kukuku!

It may take me a while, guys. Making the model into sections is taking longer that I'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologise, the model is not exactly too great. I got rather lazy and just fugged parts up by putting a plane over holes :/

My next Halo 4 model should be much neater been a while since i had modelled.
Is there an Halo 4 MC Helmet done yet? ;)

@tankball
patience is a virtue and will serve well in this hobby, it takes TIME for models to be made, edited and unfolded.
It took me a full afternoon to break the model down to its individual sections, then seal all the open edges. I only started slicing the back sections recently. It is a very long and tedious process, for me and Pony both, so just wait until we're done.
Otherwise, pestering us might make us more reluctant to release the file, I know I would.

CJ

Otherwise, pestering us might make us more reluctant to release the file, I know I would.
This is VERY true, my friend. Life has been very busy for me. I got school biting my in the buns, not mention looking for a bloody job. I also got commissions that I REALLY need to get done and my ODST build for the Halo 4 launch.

Hell, I'm barely getting things done with the Mass Effect stuff, here.

And tankball, just becuase time has flown by, doesn't mean things are getting done fast. For me, things are getting done at a very slow pace.

I wanted to download this file, but when I clicked on "download" above the image on the first page, it took me to some weird log file with a bunch of random numbers. There was no way for me to actually download and save the file. :(

I wanted to download this file, but when I clicked on "download" above the image on the first page, it took me to some weird log file with a bunch of random numbers. There was no way for me to actually download and save the file. :(
Right click the link, "Save As" - it's a direct link to an .obj
Should solve your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back