Spartan wedding for 'Dancing Kat'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcgore678

tumblr_lgd05g2Ubr1qdtnhv.jpg

Alright everyone, listen up. My friend Jordan, A.K.A SavageGiggles or the dancing Kat from PAX, is having a wedding! She requested that anyone in the Wisconsin area who is available this October, or anyone willing to drive, and owns a complete, and decent Spartan suit, be in attendance at her wedding. If anyone is willing or interested, shoot me a pm and ill be happy to get you in contact with her to work out the details. And be sure to congratulate her and wish her a long and happy marriage!

Details are as follows:

Date- October 4th, 2014 at 5:45 pm
Location- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Looking for- Four to five Male Spartans

The Midwest section seems like it' still getting setup, but I sent a ping to their FB page directing them to this thread so hopefully they can put something together. =)

I'm gonna see who I can get a hold of. I know of one guy named Marc who is already in Wisconsin who I'm trying to contact. If I was still in Indiana, I'd gladly drive up. Unfortunately I'm in Rhode Island now. Let me see if I can figure out where I'll be in October.

EDIT: I got a hold of Marc and he said he is down for it. I'll see if there is anyone else.

I actually have her as a friend on Facebook already. Should I just message her directly?
Sorry for the delayed response, I've been held up with a bunch of stuff for my recruiters lately. I'm officially sworn in to the United States Marine Corps.
But yes, if you could do that, that'd be a huge help! Thank you so much! I'll shoot her a text to let her know you're going to message her.

Go recon. Everyone talks about force recon but most people never even attempt screening much less pass it. Try it or you'll spend a lifetime wondering "what if"

Spent 5 years as a Radio operator attached to a force recon unit and the atmosphere and mindset are Amazing. These are the people who win wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back