Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a freaking AMAZING Halo 4 helmet/armor that i thought someone on this thread might want to model
its called Fotus, its included with the Halo 4 console:
halo4fotus.png

with the console, they also include the dlc xbox avatar costume. i thought i should include this so you can get a side view of the helmet:
halo4fotusavatar.jpg

if anyone can model this and make it Pep-able, i would pep it and send it to someone that can make molds (thats if i pep it good, of course =P)

funny how the armors looking alot like covenant spec ops armor/elite armor permutations
i know its cross tech style from forerunner or whatever they wanna say for the dramatic changes and variations, just hard to tell that "Fotus" spartan from just a new type of covey soldier
not putting down the suit it looks cool
just givin my opinion :)

funny how the armors looking alot like covenant spec ops armor/elite armor permutations
i know its cross tech style from forerunner or whatever they wanna say for the dramatic changes and variations, just hard to tell that "Fotus" spartan from just a new type of covey soldier
not putting down the suit it looks cool
just givin my opinion :)

Lol I had thought the same thing, I kinda favor the forerunner tech look on this one though. I had researched it a little more earlier today, and apparently The Fotus armor is the "unicorn armor". With the armor you get an in game emblem with a unicorn on it, a Fotus avatars armor and a special weapon skin.

Now why 343i is promoting unicorns all of a sudden is beyond me, (maybe a collaboration with the YouTube sensation "Charlie The Unicorn"? :D) All I know is that when it's available, I'm going to buy the DLC from someone on eBay or Amazon.

Hopefully someone can have this in a .PDO so I can make this.

Sent from my HTC Kingdom using Tapatalk 2

Lol I had thought the same thing, I kinda favor the forerunner tech look on this one though. I had researched it a little more earlier today, and apparently The Fotus armor is the "unicorn armor". With the armor you get an in game emblem with a unicorn on it, a Fotus avatars armor and a special weapon skin.

Now why 343i is promoting unicorns all of a sudden is beyond me, (maybe a collaboration with the YouTube sensation "Charlie The Unicorn"? :D) All I know is that when it's available, I'm going to buy the DLC from someone on eBay or Amazon.

Hopefully someone can have this in a .PDO so I can make this.

Sent from my HTC Kingdom using Tapatalk 2

yeah like i said im not bashing on it, the new form folded edges and the way theyre doing the undersuit, looks alot like how the elites' "skin" areas were in some of the games ya know..??
but then yes again alot of the human tech for ex. the power shields is rev/eng'eed forerunner tech rev/eng'eed covey tech as stated in the stories, so i guess they could use that as an argument as to why the suits, and i mostly commenting on the undersuit and helmets, are looking very alienish
theyve lost alot of the hax pattern/ straight edge poly looks that you always see from human tech in sci/fi films or games

again im not saying im not enjoying the looks, but come on..this new suits look like they've gone completely past human sides, pushed it into an era where "the humans are reclaiming their forerunner rights" and its losing that one thing i loved so much about halo

it was a great real world spin on the story or man vs alien, now with the humans 'reclaiming' their..whatever, its more just like theyre all in the same league now
again ill state...not bashing it, just pointing it out
i know this will all still be bad@$$ and be a great game/story/movie(hopefully in the years to come)
i just will always have to hold onto the human trying to fight with their earth givin and made backgrounds from halo reach - h3

yes this will be a new spin on everything with the FR tech being incorporated as it seems like theyre going to be doing in this new trilogy, and im very anxious
it will just be a new view from MCs eyes with all this going into play instead the old steel mill war machines they had from the beginning
i know it will be great

is there anyone that can post all of the file in to a zip file, IDK about other members, but it would be easier to have the halo 4 files in a zip file or a updated thread with all of the file there

is there anyone that can post all of the file in to a zip file, IDK about other members, but it would be easier to have the halo 4 files in a zip file or a updated thread with all of the file there
I have all the files ready, some just need to be updated

I was wondering if some one could send me the shoulder of the mark 7. The the links that I have found are all dead. I would most appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back