Tribes Ascend Models (ripped) [Pic Heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Jico :)

Do you have the Diamond Sword light suit file ?I'd like to make the whole suit and would like to help unfold if i can,even though i've never unfolded any thing before lol.

Thanks in advance.

Nice Jico :)

Do you have the Diamond Sword light suit file ?I'd like to make the whole suit and would like to help unfold if i can,even though i've never unfolded any thing before lol.

Thanks in advance.

Which do you need? infantry or sentinel? i can unfold that easily. Im also almost done with DS medium soldier and i have the DS heavy chest unfolded

DS sentinel please that would be very much appreciated. :)

If i can help in away i will be happy to.

Which do you need? infantry or sentinel? i can unfold that easily. Im also almost done with DS medium soldier and i have the DS heavy chest unfolded

that is awesome, cant wait for the DS medium. also I have a friend interested in the DS heavy helmet.

Edit: I could not find the Pathfinder, Solider and Juggernaut models. I think the reason is that they share models with the Raider, Infiltrator and the Doombringer.

Hopefully those Path, Soldier, and Jug models are out there somewhere. If not, if they share models with other classes, any suggestions for how to get a DS Pathfinder out of the other classes?

I definitely registered just for this thread, haha.

I've been working on my Master Chief armour build, but if the Blood Eagle Pathfinder (or any of the light classes) come to light, I'll switching to that full-time. This looks like great work and I hope it comes through!

I'd love to see some BE pathfinder files(My favorite class). the set looks super easy to make out of foam and looks really easy to move around in.

I'd love to see some BE pathfinder files(My favorite class). the set looks super easy to make out of foam and looks really easy to move around in.
I think I will start unfolding the BE pathfinder armor:) I finaly got some spare time:p Stay tuned!

If someone can tell me how to export the 3D models from Tribes or send me the Diamond Sword Pathfinder, I will work on unfolding the helm and maybe the armor.

Thanks for the Pathfinder helmet pepakura Jico.

Well here's my progress.

fuWj7l.jpg

Joined the forum just for this thread =D I really want to make myself some Infiltrator armor, so if you are unfolding the light armor that would be awesome!

Hey jico, I got a request for you. I've taken to the mercenary skin for the raider quite well. Do you think it would be possible to get a model of it?

279px-Mercenary_Raider.png

thanks!

@Jico your a genius, thank you so much, do you know if you'd be able to rip the ThumperD, Technician's SMG (i think it's the TCN4), and the Assualt Rifle.
thanks again and keep up the great work
and lastly to everyone PUSH THOSE SANDRAKERS OFF OUR WORLD

Hey jico, I got a request for you. I've taken to the mercenary skin for the raider quite well. Do you think it would be possible to get a model of it?

279px-Mercenary_Raider.png

thanks!

Ill see what I can find in the game's files

@Jico your a genius, thank you so much, do you know if you'd be able to rip the ThumperD, Technician's SMG (i think it's the TCN4), and the Assualt Rifle.
thanks again and keep up the great work
and lastly to everyone PUSH THOSE SANDRAKERS OFF OUR WORLD

Ill try to get the models for ya:) But I can't promise anythingXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back