Sarah Palmer Helmet (Scout)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PongTong203040

Hey everyone!

I have decided to start a quick build project! I don't have time for detail, so i am just throwing together a resined helmet and skipping the bondo. I am trying to find a pdo file of Sarah Palmer's scout helmet. I tried downloading the two helmet files in the archive but both of them say that "there is no data for development" when I try to open them. Not sure if this is a problem with the file or with my computer. I see a really large number of downloads for both of them so I assume it is my computer. Either way, some help would be really appreciated. This is going to be a gift for someone so I really need to get it done!

Thanks all!

You know, you're absolutely right. I have no idea what's happening here, but it appears that some of our File Archive uploads aren't working properly.

I'll get on the problem, though I can't guarantee an immediate solution. Thanks for letting us know, though!

Thanks for the save, [mention]MilkyVengeance[/mention].

For future reports, please refer to THIS thread, and give us more details of your issues. Any information will help us gain a better understanding of the issue, and help us figure out a solution more quickly.

Good luck with your build!

Thanks a ton, guys! This is exactly what I needed. I am currently bookmarking your link Miky Vengeance. Can always count on the 405th! In the future I will post problems on that thread, thanks for the link Arcanine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back