405th t-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactiveMicrobe

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the 405th discussion, or the noob forum, so I tossed a coin. But anywho, This is the t-shirt that I made for a project in school. (yes, I got permission) And, well, what do you think. Potential for Promotional t-shirts?

405tht-shirt001.jpg

405tht-shirt002.jpg

405tht-shirt003.jpg

What do you think, I could be a magazine model couldn't I? ;)

It's super l33t. Nice job on the T-shirt. But I dont think it would be smart to make more unless you get permission.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the 405th discussion, or the noob forum, so I tossed a coin. But anywho, This is the t-shirt that I made for a project in school. (yes, I got permission) And, well, what do you think. Potential for Promotional t-shirts?

he was doing it for a school project, not really money.

Good job, have you done it with special paper or with a factory?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just imported it into a draw program, then printed it out on a special heat-transfer paper. After that, Used a heat press and stuck it on. It's the some quality as the normal shirts you find at stores.

great shirt i love it
Its right up there with wetokle's got armor shirt.
(If there was a tye die one i would deffinatly buy it :p, just gotta get permision first)

it would be sweet if the shirt was black and the 405th on back was white

Nice work by the way i need to talk to spase about some thing

Spartan 051 said:
it would be sweet if the shirt was black and the 405th on back was white

Nice work by the way i need to talk to spase about some thing
Ah, that was exactly what I was to do, but the paper that I printed it on only transfered on light colored clothes. and that was the only paper that was available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back