UK 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Will every country will get their section one day? Or maybe a Foreign Language section ? ^^

I don't think personnaly that the Canada needs one ATM, because we do have the same products as in the US. Just not the same conventions.

great to see us guys get our own section...i cant sign up for excalibur cause im not on yahoo...it wont let me for some reason lol....but i'll be with you guys soon in my marine...once i finish it LOL

Its nice to see that the UK gets a board to themselves but wouldn't it be fair to also give the Aussies/NZs a board too?

I've looked into it, at this time, I don't think its worth while, there are probably under 20 active members from this part of the world. We'll look into it again in a few months perhaps, if the membership levels from this area go up. Until there are about 30-40 people who're going to use it, there probably isn't much point. As colonies of the greatest empire in history and proud members of the Commonwealth, I think any NZ/Aus members should feel free to post in the UK area, we have the same queen you know......I read somewhere she's actually a reptile.
[attachment=4340:queen_na...00x458_0.jpg]

I've looked into it, at this time, I don't think its worth while, there are probably under 20 active members from this part of the world. We'll look into it again in a few months perhaps, if the membership levels from this area go up. Until there are about 30-40 people who're going to use it, there probably isn't much point. As colonies of the greatest empire in history and proud members of the Commonwealth, I think any NZ/Aus members should feel free to post in the UK area, we have the same queen you know......I read somewhere she's actually a reptile.

I was just giving recognision of your guys, plus the Canadian population here. I didnt want to exclude you guys :]

The Queen is a reptile? I wonder what size cage she lives in...

NZ-TK said:
I've looked into it, at this time, I don't think its worth while, there are probably under 20 active members from this part of the world. We'll look into it again in a few months perhaps, if the membership levels from this area go up. Until there are about 30-40 people who're going to use it, there probably isn't much point.
I dont really agree with you there

I would rather start small to work with the infrastructure rather then have 50 people asking the same thing

it sounds like ive started a bit of troble, didnt want 2, its just that when i put this topic 4ward it sounded like a good idea as prices in the uk and brand names r so diferent that most of us in the uk have no idea whats going on, with say bondo. so a uk site 2 discuss this stuff would b good. no way am i saying that any1 must leave as this site has many great members and i love it. oh and as 4 the queen she is a pod person from mars i thought every 1 knew this lol

NZ-TK said:
......I read somewhere she's actually a reptile.
[attachment=4340:queen_na...00x458_0.jpg]

I can confirm that the Queen is not a reptile as many believe but is infact a cross between a corgie and a dinosaur.

Spartan 051 said:
I dont really agree with you there

I would rather start small to work with the infrastructure rather then have 50 people asking the same thing

As the club becomes official, there will be more geographic breakdowns. Sections of the boards will likely be dedicated to that. The specifics haven't been formalized yet.

UK member here.

sadly i don't have my suit anymore. Adams suit is made from parts of mine. the helmet isn't of course. and adam did an amazing job on the suit as the postage to the US wasn't excatly careful on it.

I miss having a suit now. was fun making the first one though

corpseguy said:
UK member here.

sadly i don't have my suit anymore. Adams suit is made from parts of mine. the helmet isn't of course. and adam did an amazing job on the suit as the postage to the US wasn't excatly careful on it.

I miss having a suit now. was fun making the first one though
what happend to your suit?

may i ask why people are still posting on this topic...

its pointless, it was usefull when we didnt have it but we have our own forums, why are we even on here anymore?

This topic now serves as a roster and hub for all 405th members within the UK to introduce themselves to the Regiment - it's the starting point of Excalibur. Therefore, this topic is vital.

Primal Weyland said:
This topic now serves as a roster and hub for all 405th members within the UK to introduce themselves to the Regiment - it's the starting point of Excalibur. Therefore, this topic is vital.

prehaps somebody could rename it to "Introduce yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back