UK 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

telak thor

Ive been visiting this site 4 a while and have only just logd on about 3 weeks ago. I was wondering if there was a chance of a uk branch of 405th? Now don get me wrong there is nothing wrong with this site just thoght sarting diferent branches was a good idea as i have told my mates about the site and most ask if there is a uk sector. Just want to find out what you pepole think?

edit; title~nz

Regiments aren't created at this time.

But I'm sure there're gonna be a UK division due to the big number of UK members.

Quick answer isn't it ^^

When I made a list a few months back here were the members I found:
Sinjinsmiley
JediFraz
flying squirl (Ireland but I counted it for the list)
Primal Weyland
RedTogusa
gbscout
Datahar
smilie120
SpartanForever
spartanmartin
NOITAIDAr
DarkDreamer1
pacbury
raven2751
Gogetashin
HaloASC
Chazodude
T Cheeseman
orange hero
PRED8ER
richiedude
However, I know that we do have some new UK members that are not on that list.

Some of us have formed a group called Excalibur in which we help one another out with armour making and which aims to become a regiment once the 405th Infantry Division is launched.

Excalibur is in our minds ;)

We are just a group that chats on MSN and through PMs and which help one another out (at least for the moment).

At the moment it's JediFraz, Primal, Flying Squirl and me.

We were trying to organise but.. as has been mentioned there's no facility for regional grouping yet on 405th.

We decided not to organise formally outside the board until we know whats happening with the 405th overall.

Drop me or SinjinSmiley a PM if your not on the UK members list.

I hadn't heard of Excalibur before now. I would like to join if there's room and/if you'll have me.
Hey there Telak, yeah a Uk devision of the 405th will no doubt pop it's head up sooner or later.

Has anyone thought about gathering for events in the UK? I think it's been mentioned before.
I know it won't be possible for everyone to get over to DragonCon, esspecially with armour in tow.
By way of example I know there is the Video Games Live concert coming up later this year and the London Expo in Oct.
It would be great to see a few of us turn up in our armour.

PS Telak- I was just in Brum last week mate. I checked out the Bullring and the GameStation you've got near there is pretty sweet. Good weather your having too.

I'll be at MCM Expo in London 24th and 25th of this month.

Look for the Aliens:Colonial Marines and ask for Fraz. I'll be about somewhere.

Im tempted with London expo...Nice and easy for me to get to and a couple of mates who cosplay go to it...thought id pop up this year and see what its about..

Would be good to meet up at an event...did something similar at Comic Con with the UKCM Garrison when i was part of it.

Unfortunatly I wouldn't be able to make it until the Oct one. Is the London Expo any good? I've never been. Is it mostly all about anime or do they do some video game stuff too? I'd be bringing my wife see and I don't want her being bored while I'm running round in MC armour. :p

I've got exams from here till June so I won't be able to get to the London Expo.

However, it would be great to meet with you guys at another con when my exams are all over :D

UKCM..? Im in the UKCM..
Or do you mean UKGarrison?

What's your board name on the Legacy?

Edit,

List to date..
Sinjinsmiley
JediFraz
flying squirl (Ireland but I counted it for the list)
Primal Weyland
RedTogusa
gbscout
Datahar
smilie120
SpartanForever
spartanmartin
NOITAIDAr
DarkDreamer1
pacbury
raven2751
Gogetashin
HaloASC
Chazodude
T Cheeseman
orange hero
PRED8ER
richiedude
shArk
korekillerking
Zenzeigan
Pete Cooper
Night Star
CrAzY CH13F
telak
vos
korekillerking

Im JediFraz@hotmail.com on MSN. Add me and we can keep in touch about cons and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back