UK 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got to all the doos and have seen you and the alien lads loads of times, are you going to memro in nov? if so i will b in my halo armour you cant miss me

Okay. Ive set up a Yahoo group.

Excalibur Regiment

Add you names and then we can use it to discuss part trades, cons ect without clogging the boards here.

UK guys only please.

Also created a Google Map for the UK members so we know where everyone is:

Mappy

It should be open collaboration so as long as you are signed in you should be able to add and edit markers (if you can't email me and I'll add or edit you).

I've added as much info as I know although some people on the list are still not added and the locations may not be completely accurate.

In addition I have added the email addresses I know of to the description part of their placemarks. Feel free to do the same to yours.

PS. Yes I do know about the geolocation map. However it seems to kick people off after a certain number so this seemed a better solution.

And Honour..:)

I did submit an edited version of the 405th logo for international use but never heard back about it.

The way to find british is by the way they spell these 2 words ^^

Anyway, I think you got your answer Telak XD

EDIT : And been a while I saw you Jedi ;)

well my speling is out there, it dont help being dyslexic nice to speak 2 new people interested in this stuf only me and my mate in my area of brum that ive found so far

You know, it's just a small thing, but something was bugging me about this thread. Then I realized what it was. "Organised" I thought it had to be spelled wrong. It just looked weird to me. Then, I looked it up, and it's just another one of those words you folk in the UK like to spelled differently. Notice I said differently, not wrong. Just thought I'd share. :D

i think a uk section would be great, im also english and as the majority of people here are american its annoying when u need to find out where to buy resin and stuff... because there arent so many english people on here, prehaps he could just make an english costuming or discussion board?

alright, ive decided im going to make 405th uk forums, (if the staff allow me to) ill use basic smf forums and use a .co.nr domain until i can be bothered to buy a .co.uk, wil be within a week ill say...

why do you need separate forums? Until we get a charter, and establish different outposts, divisions etc, don't use the 405th name in there, as you can't just elect yourself leader of the 405th, UK division (if there was one).

If you'd like to make the 406th, thats fine.

Although I really like the logo and where you're going with it. If we make this group official, we're going to have to follow our own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back