How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I basically searched for a cool background picture when I found thors thread in the elite-part. This made me wonder how things come along so I decided to look on it a little longer and than... 405th got me ;D

I was searching for cheaper ways to make armor and other items of the like, as where I am oil clay is expensive :p so "great success"

Had not played Halo since the first one. Got Inspired by Reach did a search on google and found the 405th.. Also stumbled upon one of Adam's instructional videos..

Or the there's the stretched version... Shaft of light came from the heavens with an opera tone and a vision of the 405th Forum appeared.

yeah, i heard of this place from the dented helmet then i went to cloneroopers.net then to therpf.com then to here.

i found 405th when i was looking over yourube at halo vids i then came across a indymogul vidio on how to make halo armour and it pointed me here

Decided one day that I would make Jorge's armor, googled Halo armor, found a dude that made cardboard MC armor, and found a random 405th link to some thread. Ta daaa~

I've been on the site multiple times over the course of a couple years, but never really took any interest in joining or making anything until recently. I think I heard about the 405th from Adam's channel on Youtube.

I was watching some videos on youtube, and one led to another which led to another which led to a video that had a link here in description.

I have always thought it would be great to own a suite of Spartan armor,so around Halloween I decided to look up armor as a possible costume idea. all in all my search lead me here and now I'm very excited to hopefully start my first build when i have time during the summer!!

since halo 2 i have been wanting MC armor, so one day i looked up halo armor and found a suit that i could buy for $1000 and i dont have that kinda money so i looked up how to make my own and the 405th was the first link that i found and for the past 3-4 months the whole community has been alot of help. i hope to be around on the site for a long time

Was talking to a fellow body painter about a helmet prop he made with pepakura and he pointed me here. I've lost days, maybe weeks already :)

I was looking for instructions to do my own master chief costume, and i find in youtube a small video about haw do your own master chief armor, in that video mention this foru, and im in here... ready to do my own Master Chief Armor!!

Searching around youtube for how to build armor. Noticed a pattern: everyone thanked the guys at the 405th! Decided to look it up :)

Was looking for a way to make MC helmet for a friend's son for halloween. Stumbled into the Halopedia wiki, then the pepakura files archive, then the 405th. I was originally looking for a way to make a mold from clay but discovered pep instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back