How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After building a model Sniper rifle from Combat Evolved I showed it to some friends of mine. One of them directed me to this site, I didn't actually join here until some time later though.

I read about the site in a collectible IGN magazine that was exclusively about Halo. I have the books, the music, some figures, all the games, so I figured that I would make some armor as well.

Googled something like "Halo armor chest texture" to make a shirt that looked like halo armor. found you guys somehow and that project became alot more complicated.

A friend of mine got me into prop-making/costuming. Told me about the 405th, I lurked around here for a few months, then decided to make an account. :D

I was checking a few videos on youtube about making helmets ( Halo , Iron man .... etc ) and stumbled upon a video that mentioned 405th checked the forums for a few days and created an account today. :)

believe it or not indy mougle did a halo armor show and the websight stuck in my head so i thought i would check yall out glad i did too

I was just looking up videos of halo armour and weapons and stumbled onto Granduns vids and what i saw i couldn't believe so i decided to do props of my own and found 405th in the process.

I found this site while googling Halo Armor, and indymogul had a DIY video on it, and I can't remember which member it was, but she was from here, and advertised the site during the video, so I checked it out and immediately started my quest by reading the stickies!

I founf this site by googling mjolnir armor costumes, and Mjolnirarmor.com was one of the first links. I've been following since, about 3 years or so.

Rex out.

I've Been meaning to ever since I got back home from Deployment.....I just never got around to it....busy and all...lol... the UNSC can be like that sometimes.....heheh see what I did there :)

I found this site by Google, particularly after a series of events, a friend suggested to me a few papercraft pinball, then it occurred to me if there was the same method to create a helmet, clothing etc etc, and there arose around the 405th, Pepakura scales, cut paste, "God a whole new world for me," I am very grateful to be on this site

i typed in halo fails in youtube. one of those videos was for a helmet and here i am.

id like to believe i was one of the first amature halo armor makers back when halo 2 first came out but a after 4 months of working on it, a friend found some other people amking them. mine were better till pepakura came out with files to make them. that made my stuff look like crap, lmao. but eventually i found this by google search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back