How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching Instructables for any 3d modelling or papercraft designing tutorials and I stumbled across this site.

was looking up halo armour on youtube as well as some other game costumes found a link to mjolnir armour in the video description and someone had a "405th armour" vid so i checked it out, glad i did :)

I was told that I should join the 405th after I had posted some of my Cortana Costume pics on DeviantArt. That and I was told to join by Zerebin :).

Back around/before Summer of 07 (I assume this site was opened around January 07?)

Anyways, I had decided after seeing an article about an eBay suit, so I decided I'd look into it and you guys came up, had an older site and had tutorial links to a guy making a suit using a layering technique with some material.

I was searching (google if it matters..) for places to buy or make my kids master chief costumes before last halloween. i found this site and was floored by the awesome suits. I am a member on a batman costuming board as well and I think this site has those dudes beat with the quality of workmanship member to member. I dig it here, even though Im twice the age of your average member. Im 35. lets just say i do it for my kids (12 ,8 and 2 yrs old..) My 2 older kids are playing halo 2 right now and they keep asking me to come play slayer so they can watch me spin in circles and fire at the walls while they pick me off from 200 yards away and giggle. they say 'dad pick up the rocket launcher!' I say ' why? :cautious: youre just going to kill me in 13 seconds anyway..' wouldnt trade it for the world. they all love your suits to.
---chris

i was learning how to use pepakura and upon looking through the web for info on it, i stumbled across this site. and now im glad i found this site.

I was actually looking around google for how to make a Star Wars costume, Somehow I got to a picture of someone wearing Master Chief Armor. I had to check it out and it eventually led me to these forums. I've been lurking around the site for a good two years but haven't registered until recently.

I was searching through Youtube on a bored day typing how to make MC armour when i got the link to this from a description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back