Props real gun pep files

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Jr Member
just wodering if anyone has, or has seen pepfiles for real guns, ie MP5 or M16. could you post links here please

i got a P90 pepfile i forget who was the creator of it though id post it but id rather ask for perm. first...lemme see if i can dig up on who made it..

Here's a few I found floating around my hard drive. I put them all in one zip file for you.
Real Guns in PDO Format Most of them open in PepakuraDesigner so you can scale them, but a few don't. Hope this helps.
BTW- These are not my creations, they were posted at this website: kamikuzu.fc2web.com/html-1/kamikuzu-gallary.html, but the link isn't working.

i need one for a p90 and a G3 like a heckler and koch g3 and any bolt action sniper rifle could you please PM me the links please i need to make them

JoeyCoz said:
Here's a few I found floating around my hard drive. I put them all in one zip file for you.
Real Guns in PDO Format Most of them open in PepakuraDesigner so you can scale them, but a few don't. Hope this helps.
BTW- These are not my creations, they were posted at this website: kamikuzu.fc2web.com/html-1/kamikuzu-gallary.html, but the link isn't working.
i just downloaded it, how many pep files do you have! it looks like your staring a pep war!

Last edited by a moderator:
be warned before you start those paper guns, if you turn off color, the tabs are the only thing that show. Im gonna try to fix this for those who want to paint it themselves (or like me, who dont want to spend 50 bucks on an ink cartridge)

yea

it would be lol but if you get as bored as i do or want to do some custom stuff you can mess up the way i see it and fix it quickly or make it somethin else and still look better cheaper or without havn to buy somethin new :D

i would get them.. but neither of the links are working =[ but i would want a p90 or a g36c file if anyone has them just send it to my email please =]..... or a silence smg from halo3 odst i need tht file

Perhaps anyone seen a m1 pep file yet? anyone? I just need one real bad, been considering to buy me an airgun that resembles the civil version of the ww2 m1, the one that´s semi auto version. If not i´ve considered the fact to learn to pep models anyway and I found a cool m1 model online so I guess I ain´t that far off from my objective. I need it for casting, i´d like to make it some kind of hard plastic that could withstand the recoil of a zip gun if you know what I mean? I just like the badass look of the m1 and would like to combine it with the lethality of my little friend.

look up smilie120. he is a great modeler for modern rifles. he has an m16, mp5, deagle, raging bull, and a soon to be ak.

Harris007 said:
look up smilie120. he is a great modeler for modern rifles. he has an m16, mp5, deagle, raging bull, and a soon to be ak.

yea man i did. i got his files they are really good

Spartan 051 said:
once i get on my computer i will post a link for yeah

I've just started this pepakura, and I'm having a blast doing it. Can you help me get a M16 with 203 attachment Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back