State Of The Perms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrogy

2507626687_8a75578083_b.jpg
As always, sharing is caring.. psd here, in case someone wants to update this in the future.
Just need to imagemap it on the Index now..

This is what everyone needs. :D just a little more to complete it!

1 question though, do you just add the extra chest piece (if there is one) to the standard mk. VI chest piece?

oh.....*punches himself* thanks, I've been wondering that for ages.... lol :D

PS. I wish I could help complete the perm models. But I'm simply incapable of doing that *puches himself againlol*

Might want a different image for those Recon shoulders. And I'm uncertain as to the quality of those Scout shoulder, but meh.

Good work - now if only someone would make me the Scout chest >.>

Primal Weyland said:
Might want a different image for those Recon shoulders. And I'm uncertain as to the quality of those Scout shoulder, but meh.

Good work - now if only someone would make me the Scout chest >.>

Yech, working on a better recon shoulder image.. a pain to shoop it together, the parts are offset in the pdo.
The shoulders are.. sub-optimal.. but they beat a blank.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the odst's stuff is on the site, so you could add a separate block under that one, cuz i know a TON of people love ODST regalia, (myself included) and that could draw more people to teh site

Vrogy, this is a pretty good list, it shows what we have yet to do.

but, use the other recon shoulder .pdos, those are more complete.

NOW LETS GET THIS LIST FINISHED PEOPLE :D

well there are two people who have made a hayabusa helmet file but and have been made in pep but nz knows its hard and i understand that one and i forgot the others name but his looks easy enough to do in pep considering hes made it at 11cm

I'll try focusing on the missing stuff in my reference pics..

I've got each of these items in the game that I can photograph.. except the hayabusa chest with sword, (not sure where/how the sword attaches, but I've got friends, so I should be able to photo theirs from matchmaking).

Vrogy.. since you've gone this far, do you think you could create a list of stuff like character parts/weapons/equipment that's still to be done? It'd be nice to focus my ref pics on what we still need, and/or are working on, before going back and filling out areas that we already have models for.

You wouldn't need to do graphic representations, just a list of what models are still needed for free-of-charge unfold purposes. I think some of the modellers would be interested in helping flesh it out, and maybe my refs would help.

I'm already going through the game with my cam to get a load of screenshots of each permutation, for a reference database. If there's anything else I need to do in that respect, please let me know.

Quick edit: I'm also free to do some work on unfolded models and test builds, should I be required to. if figure that if I can get the Scout helm down, I'm good for pretty much anything else.

well, i did find (and download) a scout torso variant a while back. If I remember right, it was done in sketchup, and not the greatest. I also downloaded a set of security shoulders. Not the greatest detail, but i suppose it would do.

-FireDrakeArchon

FireDrakeArchon said:
well, i did find (and download) a scout torso variant a while back. If I remember right, it was done in sketchup, and not the greatest. I also downloaded a set of security shoulders. Not the greatest detail, but i suppose it would do.

-FireDrakeArchon

Yes, I've seen them... they kind of.. sucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, it seems we have all the chest pieces besides the hayabusa... so for the easy scaleing method ill need the .obj, or .3ds model of the perm. pm me or send it to vrogy if you have them, so we can put together the easy scaling pdo for the wiki.

updated with new Scout shoulder, Security shoulder.

'busa chest is being worked on, same with the 'busa helm.. and then we'll be done for a little while, maybe.

wow....the list is dwindling down......but the EVA chest should be redone, its not too detailed. Ah well, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back